• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 21 December 2016 - 09:45 PM

Good Afternoon Everyone,

My name is Spencer Mitchem and I am a Senior Service Professional for Element Service Group Mechanical in Raleigh, NC. We specialize in exceptional customer service as well as in providing our customers with efficient, reliable, and proficient equipment service solutions. Basically if it gets hot, cold, or controls moisture we are your single source service provider. Our areas of focus are: Service, Repair, Calibration, Validation, Planned Maintenance, Qualification, and Installation. We offer services for Environmental Stability Chambers, Process Chillers, Process Ovens, Autoclaves, Ultra Low Temp Equipment, Scientific Testing Chambers, Salt Chambers, Specialty Chambers and Equipment. I look forward to learning from and contributing to this community.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:32 PM

Welcome Spencer, looking forward to your contributions.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Service, Validation, Repair, Qualification, Scientific Refrigeration, Stability, Stability Chamber, Photostability Chamber, Calibration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users