I should specify the warehouse area in use is for packaging items only. no product is stored in there and it also is the dock area.
I know the audit guidelines say (see red), but since the warehouse/dock area is not one of those.... I was thinking of painting a line around the area and saying 'the area past this point is gmp, but within this lined area is the lunchroom'. then I just have to figure out where to put thier ppe.
11.3.10 Auditing Guidance
This element will be audited as part of each facility audit through observation and interviews with operational staff. Evidence may include:
• Separate lunch facilities are provided;
• Lunch room facilities are adequate for the number of staff;
• Lunch facilities are separated from processing, product storage or handling areas;
• Lunch room facilities are properly ventilated;
• Lunch room facilities are well lit;
• Lunch room facilities include a sink with hot and cold running water;
• Lunch room facilities are clean and tidy;
• Proper heating or cooling facilities are provided in lunch facilities;
• Hand wash signage is available at the exit of the lunch facilities;
• Hand wash signage at the exit of lunch facilities is in appropriate languages.