Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 50 posts
  • 9 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:47 PM

I'm new to IFSQN, but I've done food quality for 20+ years. My favorite was the USDA Library Listserv. I'm working on implementing SQF certification and want to make sure my documents are arranged to make it easy for the auditor to find what they need so I just ordered the ISFQN SQF package and I'm buying a management software program as soon as I can get in all of the quotes. Right now we are looking at Intelex, Foodchain, and Foodsafe360.

Sanitation

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 21 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Vietnam
    Vietnam

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:09 AM

I'm new to IFSQN, but I've done food quality for 20+ years. My favorite was the USDA Library Listserv. I'm working on implementing SQF certification and want to make sure my documents are arranged to make it easy for the auditor to find what they need so I just ordered the ISFQN SQF package and I'm buying a management software program as soon as I can get in all of the quotes. Right now we are looking at Intelex, Foodchain, and Foodsafe360.

Wow Ken, it sounds like you have all of your ducks in a row!!!!  Congrats on jumping into the IFSQN with both feet!

lwong

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:01 PM

Hi Ken,

It's great that you are getting all your ducks in a row as you prepare your company for SQF certification! With your 20 years experience in food quality- you are in a good spot with all that knowledge and experience!!

I once, was in your shoes and did the same thing- readying myself for this huge undertaking and have now completed 2 successful SQF certifications with Excellent grades!!! 

I wanted to let you know, that the Food Safety Management software that we use is Safefood 360!! We have had tremendous success with the Safefood 360 software!!  Everything from managing your PCP, HACCP Plan, PRPs, Complaints, Corrective Action, Non-conformance, Management review, Auditing,monitoring programs,  documents etc are manage via Safefood 360 and the beauty of Safefood 360 is the user friendliness, up to date and current regulatory requirements and out of this world customer service!!

Auditor's are so happy with Safefood 360's capabilities and integration with all the programs related to GFSI/FSMA requirements. SQF audits are less stressful when everything is just a click away--no scrambling for the endless paper trail!!

I hope that helps you make your decision for an awesome Food Safety Management software!! Request a demo--I guarantee, you will not be disappointed!!

All the best to you!

Lisa

Thanked by 1 Member:

Ken Bookmyer

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 50 posts
  • 9 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:50 PM

I wasn't disappointed with SQF 360, but the owners of the company definitely thought we could get a less expensive product. The CFO said he spends less on all of his accounting software combined than SQF 360 costs. I'm looking for other options now.

ken

bigneal23

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:45 AM

What all are you looking to get out of the software? Would something more generic work that primary tracks scheduled service and logs activity, like a simple CMMS?

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:52 AM

I wasn't disappointed with SQF 360, but the owners of the company definitely thought we could get a less expensive product. The CFO said he spends less on all of his accounting software combined than SQF 360 costs. I'm looking for other options now.

ken

Hi Ken,

Sadly, IMEX, the owners always will.

I also thought Listserv was an amazing "Tool".

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users