• Quick Navigation
Photo

Checklist for retail food safety and quality

Share this

Best Answer , 17 October 2017 - 03:47 AM

i suggest you have a look for Good Retail Practices (GRP). i once used a GRP standard from PAS 221.

afaik, an RTE retail checklist will be similar with a restaurant or food service checklist with the emphasis on the storage temperature of raw material and product display.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
* * - - - 1 votes

melvin003

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 12 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:17 AM

Hi

Is there any checklist available for Retail business,with regards to food safety and quality,Recently we are in to retail business of RTE products.Products are sold without packed form

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:58 AM

Hi

Is there any checklist available for Retail business,with regards to food safety and quality,Recently we are in to retail business of RTE products.Products are sold without packed form

I suggest you hv a look at the contents of one of the appropriate GFSI-recognised Food Standards, egBRC, SQF, IFS, FSSC22000

If any are of interest, checklists (similar to self-assessment/internal audit forms) for them are linked/posted at various places in this Forum

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

melvin003

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 12 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:58 AM

I suggest you hv a look at the contents of one of the appropriate GFSI-recognised Food Standards, egBRC, SQF, IFS, FSSC22000

If any are of interest, checklists (similar to self-assessment/internal audit forms) for them are linked/posted at various places in this Forum

Hi Charles,

Thank you,But all standards gives a broad guidelines,its tough at the initial stages to establish all,I m looking for some minimum requirements ,so as to increase the efficiency step by step as it progress

Thanks 

Melvin

Madam A. D-tor

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 644 posts
  • 230 thanks
Excellent

• Netherlands
    Netherlands
  • Interests:meat, meat products, ready to eat, food safety, QMS, audits, hazard analyses, IFS, BRC, SQF, HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 22000

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:41 AM

The best thing is to ask your customer.

Actually, your customer should inform you.

Kind Regards,

Madam A. D-tor

Thanked by 1 Member:

upanes

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:47 AM   Best Answer

i suggest you have a look for Good Retail Practices (GRP). i once used a GRP standard from PAS 221.

afaik, an RTE retail checklist will be similar with a restaurant or food service checklist with the emphasis on the storage temperature of raw material and product display.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users