I am a new member and I would like to know your expertise on a simple topic
The Difference between a management representative and Food safety team leader?
If the Quality Assurance Manager is the Management Representative , can he also be the Food safety Team leader or can a QA Executive be a Food safety Team Leader.
As of now this is what i know about the duties of the management representative.
The Management Representative, ensures the following:
· As per standard to establish, implement and maintain the FSMS as per ISO22000: 2005 Standards.
· To ensure that processes needed for the FSMS are established, implemented and maintained understanding the current and future needs of the customers / clients.
· To report to the top management on the continuing suitability and effectiveness of the FSMS and the scope for improvement.
· To promote awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization
· To plan, schedule and conduct Internal Audits for FSMS.
· To select qualified Internal Auditors.
· To review the Audit Report and follow-up Corrective Action / Preventive Action Reports.
· To initiate modifications of documents based on Corrective action / Preventive Action and to control all the documents related to the FSMS.
· To schedule management review meetings at the defined intervals and record minutes of management review meetings for subsequent reporting on the performance / improvements of the FSMS.
· The Management Representative convenes the management review meetings after preparation of the agenda and maintains the minutes of the meeting.