GlutenBoy

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada
  • Interests:family, skiing, tennis, networking, computer technologies, passionate about food safety

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:25 PM

Hello all,

My name is Paul Valder and have been in the food safety, compliance and standards industry for over 20 years. Since, the North American uptake by the food industry of GFSI benchmarked standards, we continue to help individuals and companies to successfully reach their technical food safety and quality needs.

Operating in the allergen and free from space, which still leads the "recall" charts on a across all developed countries, the Allergen Control Group also owns and operates the Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCP), now certifying facilities in over 19 countries, using over fifteen globally situated ISO17025-1 & ISO17065 certifying bodies.

We are proud of our reputation for delivering the world's most rigorous gluten-free standards to help our manufacturing customers, from smaller operations, to the industry's leading fortune 500 companies. 

I'd love to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Paul

Edited by Simon, 04 December 2017 - 06:18 PM.
Removed contact details and brochure

Sincerely,
Paul Valder, president & CEO

ALLERGEN CONTROL GROUP INC.
Owners of the Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCP)
Email: paul.valder@glutenfreecert.com
Web: www.glutenfreecert.com
Tel: 1-866-817-0952
Cell: 1-416-543-7200

Danica

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 81 posts
  • 24 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada
  • Interests:Yoga, running, mediation, nature, cooking/eating, reading, learning, science/tech, life in general :)

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:19 PM

Welcome Fellow Canadian :) We are a small company in NB producing plastic food contact packaging, I am quite new to all this having work all my life in the biomedical research field so lots to learn!! and this is a good place to be for that.

Cheers

Danica

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users