• Quick Navigation
Photo

What clauses of ISO 22000 & ISO/TS 22002-1 are applicable to HR?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
- - - - -

Lilia Maria

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:54 AM

Hi,

We are presently conducting our Internal Audit and involved departments are Production, Warehouse, Maintenance, HR, QA, Purchasing & Marketing.  I am from Production Department and I have to audit HR Department applying the standards of ISO 22000 & ISO/TS 22002-1.  Can you help me what are the documents and records that i can check to audit HR and how to reference or relate it to these standards?  Is HR required to have its own procedure with regards to Competency, Awareness & Training as well as Health requirements and policy? 

Thank you very much and advance Merry Christmas!

Madam A. D-tor

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 644 posts
  • 230 thanks
Excellent

• Netherlands
    Netherlands
  • Interests:meat, meat products, ready to eat, food safety, QMS, audits, hazard analyses, IFS, BRC, SQF, HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 22000

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:17 PM

Dear Lilia Maria,

For auditing HR department in compliance with ISO 22000 think of:

- organizational chart;

- job description;

- training and education;

- job evaluations;

- etc.

Kind Regards,

Madam A. D-tor

Thanked by 1 Member:

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,224 posts
  • 1292 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:58 AM

To add to Madam A.D-tor's post, the HR section of ISO 22000 should be considered:

6.2 Human resources
6.2.1 General
The food safety team and the other personnel carrying out activities having an impact on food safety shall be competent and shall have appropriate education, training, skills and experience.
Where the assistance of external experts is required for the development, implementation, operation or assessment of the food safety management system, records of agreement or contracts defining the responsibility and authority of external experts shall be available.
6.2.2 Competence, awareness and training
The organization shall
a) identify the necessary competencies for personnel whose activities have an impact on food safety,
b) provide training or take other action to ensure personnel have the necessary competencies,
c) ensure that personnel responsible for monitoring, corrections and corrective actions of the food safety management system are trained,
d) evaluate the implementation and the effectiveness of a), b) and c),
e) ensure that the personnel are aware of the relevance and importance of their individual activities in contributing to food safety,
f) ensure that the requirement for effective communication (see 5.6) is understood by all personnel whose activities have an impact on food safety, and
g) maintain appropriate records of training and actions described in b) and c).

Kind regards,

Tony

Thanked by 2 Members:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users