• IFSQN Associate
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 06 March 2018 - 05:31 PM

Hello All!,

I am a Quality Manager at Foremost Graphics Group in Grand Rapids, MI.  We are a packaging printer that is in the process of obtaining SQF Level 2 Certification.  We are at the beginning of this process and I am looking forward to the opportunities certification will afford our company.

On the personal side I am a breeder & trainer of German Shepherd Dogs, and I enjoy traveling & doing dog stuff with my wife of 30+ years.

Plastic Ducky

Director of Food Safety

• IFSQN Member
  • 175 posts
  • 42 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:FDA, USDA, SQF, BRC, FSMA, FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monsterism), Acidified Foods, LAFC, using a spotlight to hunt C.H.U.D.s at night, cooking, mycology, the middle path, epistemology, waffles, and being an all around student

Posted 06 March 2018 - 07:05 PM

Welcome to IFQN mjensen40! I work in Flexography in the production of food packaging in Dallas. We are level 3 SQF. You are in the right spot my friend! You will find experts from around the globe here at IFSQN. I come here all the time (every day) for specific issues or just to see what other people are dealing with. It's the best resource I have ever found. People here share experiences and methodologies, or sometimes just the sanity of knowing you are not alone with the trials and tribs of being in quality.

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,630 posts
  • 1135 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Just when I thought I was out - They pulled me back in!!!

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:29 PM

Welcome mjensen.

Best to you on working towards SQF certification.

Love German Shepherds, don't have any but love the breed, actually we have two incredibly high energy jack russells.

All the Best,

All Rights Reserved,

Without Prejudice,

Glenn Oster.

Glenn Oster Consulting, LLC -

SQF System Development | Internal Auditor Training | eConsultant

Martha's Vineyard Island, MA - Restored Republic

http://www.GCEMVI.XYZ

http://www.GlennOster.com

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users