• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Mexico
    Mexico

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:50 PM

Hello everyone, 

Someone has an example of risk assessment for Supplier of Services that complies with the standard BRC for Brokers and Agents? the requirement for the risk assessment are the following and I'm not sure on how to put all this in a risk assessment:

- Risk to safety and quality products.

- Compliance with legal requirements.

- Customer-Specific requirements.

- Potential risks to the security of the product (i.e. risks identified in the vunerability and food defense assessment).

I will appreciate your help on this.

BrummyJim

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 329 posts
  • 117 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Motorbike gone now. Only the dog to walk!

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:04 AM

Hi,

I have done the following:

Quality certification: GFSI - 1, ISO9001 - 2, none - 3

Location based on Global Transparency Index graded 1 - 3. This gives a guidance on potential corruption

History of relationship graded 1 - 3. This included ease of doing business, reliability and number of years of relationship.

Annual spend with them graded 1- 3.

Add all the numbers together (possibly weighting quality higher), and decide what is acceptable. It works for us and helps in planning audits and visits. It also works for our BRC auditor.

Zac Zara

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:42 PM

Hello everyone, 

Someone has an example of risk assessment for Supplier of Services that complies with the standard BRC for Brokers and Agents? the requirement for the risk assessment are the following and I'm not sure on how to put all this in a risk assessment:

- Risk to safety and quality products.

- Compliance with legal requirements.

- Customer-Specific requirements.

- Potential risks to the security of the product (i.e. risks identified in the vunerability and food defense assessment).

I will appreciate your help on this.

Hi, 

I am currently working on implementing BRC agents and brokers standards for first time though. I interpret the standard as follows:

The standard requires us to conduct a risk assessment on the supplier of services, like transport, laboratory, storage etc.

- Risk to safety and quality products. - assessing if the service provided will affect the product quality or safety, eg. microbiological or chemical contamination

- Compliance with legal requirements. - considering the legislative requirements in the country of sale, manufacture and importation

- Customer-Specific requirements. - assessing if there is any specific customer requirements, if they will be achievable or the service provided will be inappropriate.

- Potential risks to the security of the product (i.e. risks identified in the vulnerability and food defense assessment).- understanding the service will cause potential risk of tefy, malicious tampering.

Hope this helps

Gelcey

Thanked by 1 Member:

FFad

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 19 posts
  • 11 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:39 PM

Check this trail as well

http://www.ifsqn.com...isk-assessment/

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BRC, BRC Brokers and Agents, Risk Assessment Suppliers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users