• Quick Navigation
Photo

Do you have recent regulations or articles regarding Bisphenol S?

Share this

Best Answer , 17 September 2018 - 09:54 AM

Mandark,

A little vague on this one.  There have been a ton of studies on the stuff showing that it is not a great material health-wise.  You can start here for a quick link to a food packaging forum for some of the characteristics and other information:

https://www.foodpack...lth/bisphenol-s

I would probably go to "Google Scholar"  (I have provided the pre-searched subject linked to the text) and review the medical and science journals that are there if you are looking for something in that regard (there is a bunch there, I looked).  It is replacing Bisphenol A in many areas and it looks as thought the government is allowing the adjustment and still maintaining that the products are BPA free.  Is this your ultimate goal as well?

Cheers!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic
- - - - -

Mandark

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 41 posts
  • 10 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:24 AM

Hi,

Do you have recent regulations or articles regarding Bisphenol S? Please send.

Regards,

Mandark

Brendan Triplett

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 511 posts
  • 131 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Rugby, Military History, Reading

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:54 AM   Best Answer

Mandark,

A little vague on this one.  There have been a ton of studies on the stuff showing that it is not a great material health-wise.  You can start here for a quick link to a food packaging forum for some of the characteristics and other information:

https://www.foodpack...lth/bisphenol-s

I would probably go to "Google Scholar"  (I have provided the pre-searched subject linked to the text) and review the medical and science journals that are there if you are looking for something in that regard (there is a bunch there, I looked).  It is replacing Bisphenol A in many areas and it looks as thought the government is allowing the adjustment and still maintaining that the products are BPA free.  Is this your ultimate goal as well?

Cheers!

Vice President and SQF Practitioner in Pennsylvania
Brendan Triplett

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users