• IFSQN Member
  • 227 posts
  • 69 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:Validation, basketball, chocolatier

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:46 PM

In terms of what? If you are ISO 9001:2015, you may already use PESTLE or SWOT for the context of organization. YOu may just want to review if you already have it in food safety relative to internal and externalf factors.

Malkeet Singh

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:11 AM

It is for 22000:2018 manual, external and internal factors will be related to food safety?

darlenehuelsbeck

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:34 PM

Here is my take on the ISO 9001:2105 requirement:

Context is identifying your relevant parties and their needs and expectations based on the risk and impact on your business if their needs are not met. (Suppliers, Customers and your Employees)

Understanding the context of the organization and the needs and expectations of interested parties (reviewed regularly by management) may be revealed from considering issues both positive and negative:

a.    Internal Context: Performance, resources, staffing, and knowledge of the organization.

1.    Issues may be revealed from: Performance results (goals & objectives), meeting minutes, or opportunities for improvement.

b.    External Context: Competition, technology, regulations or changes in the law, social and economic shifts in the market.

1.   Issues may be revealed from: Customer feedback, Supplier surveys,  conferences, meetings with external parties, trade journals, publications, or performance results of external providers.

Hope this helps.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users