• IFSQN Active
  • 19 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 20 November 2018 - 09:07 PM

Hello out there!

IFS PACsecure Version 1.0 has recently been updated and a new procedure is required in Ver. 1.1 per below.  I'm wondering if anyone out there has come across or developed a procedure for this requirement that they wouldn't mind sharing?  Thanks in advance for any additional insight.

4.20        Product Fraud
4.20.1    A documented product fraud vulnerability assessment shall be undertaken on all raw 
materials (raw materials, additives, inks, adhesives, solvents, wrapping, materials, rework), 
product formula /configuration, processes (including outsourced) packaging and labelling, to 
determine the risk of fraudulent activity in relation to substitution, mislabelling, adulteration 
or counterfeiting.
The criteria considered within the vulnerability assessment shall be defined.
4.20.2     A documented product fraud mitigation plan shall be developed, with reference to the 
vulnerability assessment, and implemented to control any identified risk. The methods of control 
and monitoring shall be defined and implemented.
4.20.3     In the event of increased risks, the vulnerability assessment and mitigation plan shall 
be reviewed and amended accordingly. Otherwise all the vulnerability assessments, shall be reviewed 
at least annually.

– Has the company a documented product fraud vulnerability assessment?
– Has the company identified fraud-susceptible raw material groups/product groups in the 
vulnerability assessment?
– If yes, which main fraud-susceptible raw material groups/product groups have been identified and 
for what reason?

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:01 AM

Hello out there!

IFS PACsecure Version 1.0 has recently been updated and a new procedure is required in Ver. 1.1 per below.  I'm wondering if anyone out there has come across or developed a procedure for this requirement that they wouldn't mind sharing?  Thanks in advance for any additional insight.

4.20        Product Fraud
4.20.1    A documented product fraud vulnerability assessment shall be undertaken on all raw 
materials (raw materials, additives, inks, adhesives, solvents, wrapping, materials, rework), 
product formula /configuration, processes (including outsourced) packaging and labelling, to 
determine the risk of fraudulent activity in relation to substitution, mislabelling, adulteration 
or counterfeiting.
The criteria considered within the vulnerability assessment shall be defined.
4.20.2     A documented product fraud mitigation plan shall be developed, with reference to the 
vulnerability assessment, and implemented to control any identified risk. The methods of control 
and monitoring shall be defined and implemented.
4.20.3     In the event of increased risks, the vulnerability assessment and mitigation plan shall 
be reviewed and amended accordingly. Otherwise all the vulnerability assessments, shall be reviewed 
at least annually.

– Has the company a documented product fraud vulnerability assessment?
– Has the company identified fraud-susceptible raw material groups/product groups in the 
vulnerability assessment?
– If yes, which main fraud-susceptible raw material groups/product groups have been identified and 
for what reason?

Not sure about version you refer however IFS have issued an official, detailed "help" document/examples on Fraud covering Food/Packaging. Previously posted here.

Are you familiar with this already ?

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

dbehrmann

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 19 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:55 PM

Hello Charles -- I'm sorry I'm just seeing your response.  I have not seen the IFS "help" document/examples.  They don't appear to be pulling in my search?  Thanks for any assistance.

Kind Regards,

Daphne

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 14 January 2019 - 06:53 PM

Hello Charles -- I'm sorry I'm just seeing your response.  I have not seen the IFS "help" document/examples.  They don't appear to be pulling in my search?  Thanks for any assistance.

Kind Regards,

Daphne

Hi Daphne,

See -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ht/#entry130528

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

dbehrmann

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 19 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:17 PM

Thank you so much.  This will be very helpful.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users