Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2019 - 09:21 AM

Does anyone have the gap analysis for the final version of BRC v8? I have the gap analysis for the draft v8 but noticed there are a few changes from the draft to the final.

Thanks

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,072 posts
  • 849 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 20 February 2019 - 09:42 AM

It's a paid-for copyrighted document so shouldn't be posted here - you can purchase it from the BRC Bookshop: https://www.brcbooks...nges/c-24/p-454

Nonetheless, it sounds like you're probably already certified, so you can access it for free through BRC Participate.

See also similar thread here: https://www.ifsqn.co...-8/#entry137908

Alfiebru

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:10 AM

Thanks, I've had a look and found their interpretation guide but what I want ideally is a document which has the version 8 standard with the new clauses/alternations highlighted. At the moment I'm having to manually compare version 7 to 8 to spot the changes. 

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,072 posts
  • 849 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:15 AM

The "guide to key changes" document that I linked is just that - you get the clauses to the two standards laid out in adjacent columns, with the new/modified clauses in red text so you can clearly see exactly what has changed. There is a further column of commentary on the change, which gives a bit of useful insight but isn't really a replacement for the actual interpretation guide.

It is also available for free in Participate, but I don't think I can give a direct link as there is no "public" area - one has to be logged in to see it.

Alfiebru

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:30 AM

Perfect, thank you very much. 

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic