• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:19 AM

Hi All,

I have been asked to find a template that will allow me to conduct an Allergen Cross-contamination Risk Assessment specifically related to staff movement eg QC, Maintenance and just general staff that may move from one line to another. I am thinking that ideally we would make allergen management its own PRP but I would still love a template for the risk assessment - the simpler the better!

Our main allergen is milk (in about half of our products) but also soy in some products. We have only one product that contains sulphites.

Can anyone help out and share a template idea with me please?

Cheers all,

Nic.

rccz

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:44 PM

1. This link can give an idea of how to construct one. https://www.foodsafe...sment-templates

2. Alternatively you can use a risk assessment matrix. For every CCP in your company's HACCP plan, apply the matrix below and determine the severity and likelihood of the risk at each stage of your process. 

RiskAssessmentMatrix.png

Umie

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Malaysia
    Malaysia

Posted 13 April 2023 - 06:15 AM

1. This link can give an idea of how to construct one. https://www.foodsafe...sment-templates

2. Alternatively you can use a risk assessment matrix. For every CCP in your company's HACCP plan, apply the matrix below and determine the severity and likelihood of the risk at each stage of your process. 

RiskAssessmentMatrix.png

Hi rccz, 

I've tried clicking on the link you gave but sadly, page not found. Care to share a new one? 

Thank you! :)

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users