Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 75 posts
  • 19 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:14 PM

Does anyone have an example of a GMP violation form that works well for them? I currently have a form for this, however it is not the most user friendly form. I would like to have a simple one page form that covers issues dealing with in facility GMP violations. Does everyone maintain their GMP violations and disciplinary actions on a separate form? I would like to ideally combine these forms to have less confusion for area supervisors on what form should be used for violations. 

nwilson

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 105 posts
  • 46 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:59 PM

I like to us a log or register of the violation.  This way you can categorize by violation or department for trending or KPI's.  Also adding in the manager or supervisor this issue was reported to at the time of the noted violation helps with keeping everyone honest about the issue(s). 

Attached File  GMP Violation Checklist.xlsx   11.21KB   227 downloads

:coffee:

Watanka

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 109 posts
  • 50 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:26 PM

Attached File  FORM 12.1.001 GMP VIOLATION REPORT.pdf   53.94KB   277 downloads

This is the form we use.  It lists the most common GMP violations we see.  Typical correction is education and fix the issue immediately.  E.g. "VI - sweater removed to personnel locker."  VI = Verbal Instructions.  Used by department managers to document employee compliance with GMPs.  Copied to QA Manager for trend analysis.  Since it was put in place, GMP violations have been reduced very significantly, especially after the first time the evidence was used for a disciplinary action.  Had one auditor object to the use of the word "violation".   I asked them to cite the regulation/code that prohibits the use of that word.  No response.  Case closed.

Thanked by 2 Members:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:56 AM

attachicon.gif FORM 12.1.001 GMP VIOLATION REPORT.pdf

This is the form we use.  It lists the most common GMP violations we see.  Typical correction is education and fix the issue immediately.  E.g. "VI - sweater removed to personnel locker."  VI = Verbal Instructions.  Used by department managers to document employee compliance with GMPs.  Copied to QA Manager for trend analysis.  Since it was put in place, GMP violations have been reduced very significantly, especially after the first time the evidence was used for a disciplinary action.  Had one auditor object to the use of the word "violation".   I asked them to cite the regulation/code that prohibits the use of that word.  No response.  Case closed.

Hi Watanka,

An Impressive list. Definitely Magisterial !

Might add-

Perfume/Aftershave

False Eyelashes/Fingernails

PS - Is "necklasses" an American spelling ?

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

Watanka

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 109 posts
  • 50 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 28 May 2019 - 02:14 PM

Added. Americanized version is necklaces, but the incorrect spelling may be more descriptive :spoton: 

Thank you Sir Charles!

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users