We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Supplier Quality Management Solution.What is new in the Supplier Quality Management
The new Supplier Quality Management solution is a standalone solution that exists in parallel to the Food Safety Management System and introduces major updates to Safefood 360° in respect of the core areas of Supplier Management which can now be conducted within the application to the most extreme rigors of international legislation, retailer and internal technical standards. These are:
- Supplier Dashboards: All pertinent supplier information is presented in easy to digest dashlets which allow an immediate understanding of the current state of supply compliance, associated risk and all other relevant information.
- Supplier Auditing: A world-class audit feature which can be used by your auditors to conduct supplier on-site audits.
- Supplier Portal: Improving Supplier Collaboration and Communication, the Supplier Portal allows for comprehensive full assessment and decision making to be conducted more efficiently while managing supplier audits, corrective actions, complaints, notifications, recalls and incidents.
- Supplier Assessment (Pre & Full Assessment): Powerful and fully configurable pre and full assessment workflows allow you to efficiently risk assess all your supplier entities and determine their status for supply. Quick, risk-based decision making saves valuable time and resources across the business.
- Supply Chain Mapping & Intelligence: Visually map your supply chain in an instant and immediately drill down to the detail of each entity to see their current status including open or pending issues.
- Supplier Scorecards: Automatically generated and updated, scorecards give an instant picture of supplier status and any compliance gaps needing attention. These cards can be shared with your suppliers through the supplier portal ensuring everyone is always up to date.
- Performance Review: Monitor the performance of your supply chain in real time with out of the box Business Intelligence which comes equipped as standard with analytical dashboards for supplier, product and material entities. Automatic generation of performance reports saves you time and valuable resources as well.
- Governance Indicators: Automatically know if the supplier or material is originating from a high-risk country and the classification of that risk when conducting risk assessment or determining food defence. These Governance Indicators are regularly updated and sourced from the WHO so you always have the latest picture of what’s going on in your supplychain, and the global factors that may affect it.
- Alerts & Notifications: Stay alert and informed at all stages of the latest news in your supply chain. Specify at what level and to what extent automatic alerts and notifications are generated so that you can take immediate action at all stages of your global supply chain, all from the comfort of your desk.
For more information on the SQM solution, please visit: https://safefood360....ement-solution/