• IFSQN Active
  • 18 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:33 AM

Hello, 

I am hoping for some guidance from those who may have already successfully completed what I am trying to do, I have an existing HACCP Plan which is based off of CFIA's FSEP (Food Safety Enhanced Program) and I am in the process of creating or updating our plan to include SQF Code 8.1 Storage & Distribution,for third party storage, but am finding myself stumped on how to. 

If you keep the FSEP, where do you put that you are meeting the requirements of the SQF Code? I have never seen a completed SQF plan, and  I feel I am struggling with how it all connects or blends. 

Any assistance or help is greatly appreciated. 

majoy

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 243 posts
  • 92 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:47 PM

You can create a cross reference document for SQF and FSEP.

The SQF requirements side by side with FSEP requirements and the program which addresses the similar requirement. This can also be a very good tool to use for gap analysis if you are just implementing SQF so you know what else are you are missing from your current program to be compliant with SQF.

"Whatever you do, do it well..." - Walt Disney

Thanked by 1 Member:

Timwoodbag

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 210 posts
  • 68 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:47 PM

Reading through FSEP really fast, it looks like some things require more detail than SQF, like training, but many things require less than SQF.  Personally, I would push to hire a consultant who has done both!

routerlogn

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 01 October 2021 - 09:27 AM

To set up a secure wireless network, you can use the www.routerlogin.net web address for Netgear Firmware update. But if routerlogin.net is not working then you can contact our technical support team. We will guide you and resolve the issue for you.

linksysrouterlogin

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 05 October 2021 - 09:28 AM

Are you facing issues while doing the linksys extender setup-xxx? Here are the troubleshooting tips from the table of experts to help you make your Linksys WiFi device connect to linksys router access.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users