• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 23 July 2019 - 02:24 AM

Hi all

I am planning on developing a food safety program for a liquid chai concentrate that I have developed. I was just wondering if there are any resources available for hazard analysis / CCP determination for a process that involves grinding spices, steeping and boiling them in water, extracting the liquid, and then heat sealing in glass bottles. 

If there is anyone out there who has developed an FSP for a similar product I would love to have a discussion with you.

Thank you

Lucy 

Dr.Khan

DR

• IFSQN Senior
  • 314 posts
  • 132 thanks
Excellent

• Australia
    Australia
  • Interests:Food, Reading technical information,provding technical help in QA,R&D,staff Training, products and processes optimisation, watching documentaries and making presentations
    AM available as consultant in Quality Assurance, Product & process development/ optimisation, staff training and trouble shooting in complex manufacturing Environment

Cal me on +61411588329 to discuss your requirements.

Am available for International Assignments

Posted 23 July 2019 - 01:35 PM

Hi Lucy

Yes it should be simple process diagram and should have only one CCP that is heat sealing in the glass bottles. Bottles cleaning step can be consider as QCP to ensure that bottle are washed and free from any foreign matter.

kind regards

Dr Humaid khan

Managing Director

Halal International

Australia

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: concentrate, haccp, food safety program, liquid concentrate, bottling, packaging, food safety consultant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users