Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• Zimbabwe
    Zimbabwe

Posted 03 September 2019 - 01:37 PM

I have been working as a quality manager for 6 months and I am beginning the process of transitioning from ISO22000:2005 to the 2018 version. I'm currently stuck at trying to define issues as there can be a broader perspective ti this and I'm not too sure where to stop. It would be great if I could get help with documenting the new standard.

mahantesh.micro

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 166 posts
  • 88 thanks
Excellent

• India
    India
  • Interests:Food Safety Standards, Specification developments, Procedures
    Other interests are- cricket and indoor games

Posted 04 September 2019 - 04:55 AM

Hi,

As one of our auditors told me that we have to note down internal and external issues which impact not only our food safety but also our productivity and overall performance of the Organization. 

In our organization, i have issued one register to each dept where in the dept heads have to note down both internal or external issues which they come across during the daily activity and which will hamper the performance of the organization, mean while they also have to do risk analysis for those issues and then find the corrective actions to reduce the risk. Everything is compiled on monthly basis in one excel sheet and presented during external audit.

The issues include risks and opportunities, the high risks will be reduced to low risks by taking proper corrections and corrective actions and some minor risks may give us opportunity to improve our process or activity.

Thanks 

Mahantesh

Thanked by 3 Members:

ChipoChab

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• Zimbabwe
    Zimbabwe

Posted 04 September 2019 - 09:07 AM

Thank you so much for this information. So this excel sheet that you compile all the information from different departments, is it linked to a manual/procedure?

mahantesh.micro

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 166 posts
  • 88 thanks
Excellent

• India
    India
  • Interests:Food Safety Standards, Specification developments, Procedures
    Other interests are- cricket and indoor games

Posted 04 September 2019 - 09:21 AM

Thank you so much for this information. So this excel sheet that you compile all the information from different departments, is it linked to a manual/procedure?

Yes this is linked to Food safety manual and also this should be discussed in MRM.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users