• 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 23 September 2019 - 11:35 AM

Hi,

Pl refer the attached link.

https://www.mygfsi.c...ledge-exam.html

For New Auditor qualification, GFSI mandated to pass GFSI new auditor exam from July 1st,2019.

The GFSI Knowledge Exam draws from the content of the Benchmarking Requirements Version 7.2. The scope of the exam will be familiar to auditors acquainted with the content of GFSI's recognised certification programmes. Questions cover both sector-specific technical skills, such as Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements, as well as standard auditing skills such as sampling and evidence gathering.

The exam duration is 4 hours. 

Can anyone has appeared for this exam and passed successfully? IF yes, pl help me to getting prepared for the exam.

Seeking support from this Forum.

Your early response will be highly appreciated. 

Regards

Hardik

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 23 September 2019 - 11:55 AM

seems to be basically asking the same question as this parallel thread -

https://www.ifsqn.co...knowledge-exam/

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

john.kukoly

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 90 posts
  • 56 thanks
Good

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 25 September 2019 - 08:27 PM

For clarity, the GFSI Knowledge exam is an assessment of audit technique competency, not connected to any specific benchmarked program. GFSI worked with several organizations and individuals to create and beta test the exam. Questions on the exam are about audit process, technique, and basic food safety knowledge, specifically around how factors are addressed from an auditors perspective.

There are currently two different exams, one for on farm one for post farm.

Individuals who are "new" auditors qualifying for any of the benchmarked programs must pas the exam prior to commencing auditing for any of the programs. Existing auditors (those currently qualified to audit against an existing program) need to pass the exam by 2021.

The exam is common to all GFSI programs, and currently most of the GFSI bencmarked programs offer the examination through their platforms. An auditor can take the exam via any of the approved platforms - the exam is the same. Which platform is used is irrelevant, as regardless of which platform is used, it  covers all of the benchmarked program audit programs.

It does NOT cover any specifics about individual programs, or schemes, and does NOT take the place of program specific training or exams. 

As an example, to qualify as a BRCGS auditor, one would have to take the BRCGS auditor training, hold Lead Auditor status, pass relevant category exams, AND pass the GFSI auditor knowledge exam.

Hope this helps to clarify....

John

zein1

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 16 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Lebanon
    Lebanon
  • Interests:Knowledge of new technologies. I have experience in consultancy for ISO9001 and HACCP as well as auditing.
    Like also to partcipitate in seminars or lectures where I can learn more about food science, technology and safety. Also like to give lectures on Quality and Food Safey where I can share my experience givem that I spent 9 yrs in working within different food industries.

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:14 PM

Thanks John

What is the pass score?

Regards,

Zein

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users