• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Finland
    Finland

Posted 08 October 2019 - 11:47 AM

Dear Colleagues,

I´m updating the HACCP for my client. The current HACCP is made to fulfill the requirements of FSSC22000:2009 and now I´ll update it to meet the IFS (v6) requirements. In ISO22000 (7.4.4) it is a requirement to classify and assess control measures against the hazards.  But I can´t find anything like this in IFS. Am I right, there is no need to in IFS classify the control measures or asses them against the hazards like in the ISO22000 chapter 7.4.4?

Thank you so much in advance!

Kind regards,

Viivi

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 08 October 2019 - 03:03 PM

Dear Colleagues,

I´m updating the HACCP for my client. The current HACCP is made to fulfill the requirements of FSSC22000:2009 and now I´ll update it to meet the IFS (v6) requirements. In ISO22000 (7.4.4) it is a requirement to classify and assess control measures against the hazards.  But I can´t find anything like this in IFS. Am I right, there is no need to in IFS classify the control measures or asses them against the hazards like in the ISO22000 chapter 7.4.4?

Thank you so much in advance!

Kind regards,

Viivi

Hi Viivi,

There is perhaps some confusion.

Latest version of iso22000 is of 2018. IFS (I think) is 6.1 ??

HACCP implementation in both IFS and iso22000 necessitates the determination of CCPs (inter alia).

Determination of a CCP typically requires postulating an associated control measure.

(Additionally I might point out that iso22000 is based on iso-haccp whereas IFS utilises Codex haccp. Two somewhat different systems albeit having similar "front-ends".)

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users