• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:45 AM

Hi All

My name is Irvan from Indonesia, currently i'm working to update our HACCP program to comply with FSSC ver 5.0 (ISO 22000:2018).

I have checked some articles, documents and history discussion in this forum regarding how to determine CCP on ingredients and OPRP on process.

Just need some opinion from all of you, is there any international recognized standard document as reference to clearly describe on this?

Thank you for your attention

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 10 October 2019 - 04:17 PM

Hi All

My name is Irvan from Indonesia, currently i'm working to update our HACCP program to comply with FSSC ver 5.0 (ISO 22000:2018).

I have checked some articles, documents and history discussion in this forum regarding how to determine CCP on ingredients and OPRP on process.

Just need some opinion from all of you, is there any international recognized standard document as reference to clearly describe on this?

Thank you for your attention

Hi irvan,

There is maybe some confusion, eg -

(1) CCPs are not associated with Ingredients per se.

(2) the applicable interpretation/evaluation of CCP and OPRP is defined within the FSSC22000 Standard.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

cici harahap

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 14 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 23 March 2020 - 02:33 AM

Dear Irvan

Please check the interpretation of CCP  by newest decision tree (Ver.5)

But i'm too confused also :headhurts: , maybe all processing step should be analysis with 5 questions , but im not sure for applying to determine CCP of  raw material is same or not.

Previously, we can continue to 4 question only for significant hazard, but now maybe not only significant hazard but also unsignificant hazard continue to 5 questions.

Selamat berbingung ria...Hehehehe

-

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 23 March 2020 - 03:19 PM

Dear Irvan

Please check the interpretation of CCP  by newest decision tree (Ver.5)

But i'm too confused also :headhurts: , maybe all processing step should be analysis with 5 questions , but im not sure for applying to determine CCP of  raw material is same or not.

Previously, we can continue to 4 question only for significant hazard, but now maybe not only significant hazard but also unsignificant hazard continue to 5 questions.

Selamat berbingung ria...Hehehehe

-

Hi cici,

Raw material decision trees exist however the haccp "handling" of raw material factors which may influence finished product safety is typically via PRPs in fssc22000 (eg via iso22002-1)

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users