• Quick Navigation
Photo

List of QA Documents required for a manufacturing unit.

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Micnithya

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:14 AM

Dear All

I am a research scholar where i work in a pilot plant that produces micronutrient fortified rice. I have to take care of the required QA and FSMS documentation that has to be maintained for the food manufacturing unit. I am still a student and not much experience in it. Kindly let me know the list of mandatory documents that has to be maintained for a food manufacturing unit and if possible site address for finding references to the documents.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:01 AM

Dear All

I am a research scholar where i work in a pilot plant that produces micronutrient fortified rice. I have to take care of the required QA and FSMS documentation that has to be maintained for the food manufacturing unit. I am still a student and not much experience in it. Kindly let me know the list of mandatory documents that has to be maintained for a food manufacturing unit and if possible site address for finding references to the documents.

Hi Micnithya,

As you probably realise, this is a book-sized query. It potentially involves both food Safety and food Quality. You may need to narrow/focus yr request somewhat.

At least two approaches are possible for yr Objective -

(a) Implement a system using books/files published by Organisations like FAO and Individual Experts or

(b) select specific  "Standards" , for example ISO9001 for Quality and FSSC22000 (or other GFSI-recognized Standards) for Safety.

(Local Regulatory Standards may also prioritise certain Quality/Safety aspects)

Such Standards define the Quality/Safety requirements for a given Process/Manufacturing environment and offer Certification potential.

This forum tends to focus more on Safety-related topics  although queries on Quality factors are also welcome.

Does yr plant not possess any Operational/QA documentation ?

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users