• Quick Navigation
Photo

Do ISO 9001 auditors accept results obtained from online questionnaire platforms like google forms?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
- - - - -

ymorgad

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Morocco
    Morocco

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:03 AM

Hi

We prepare the iso9001:2015 certification for the first time in our plant. My question is about monitoring costumer satisfaction: can we perform it by using google forms (its more easy for clients to fill out the questionaire and easy for us to analyse data obtained) or should we send the classical questionnaire by email and asking our clients to fill in and sign it.

Does the iso9001 auditors accept results obtained from online questionnaire platforms like google forms?

Adistiyaika

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 26 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 14 February 2020 - 06:45 AM

Hi

I would say it's ok as long as the information/data is valid.

As far as I know, in ISO 9001:2015 using the term "documented information" that means more flexible than before (can be soft or hard file )

thanks. cmiiiw

Thanked by 1 Member:

Hoosiersmoker

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 684 posts
  • 228 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 19 February 2020 - 02:46 PM

If the questionnaires have the same content, there is effectively no difference. As long as you can verify the reliability and accuracy of the information, it seems it would actually be better information and more easily analyzed. Make sure there is an ESign provision to verify the origination of the response.

Thanked by 1 Member:

ymorgad

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Morocco
    Morocco

Posted 19 February 2020 - 04:36 PM

Thanks for your answers

How can we prove that data is valid (in case if our clients can not provide Esign)?

The idea is to send questionnaire link (google forms) to all our clients by email. theoretically, nobody can fill out the questionnaire except the email recipient. So, do you think it will be accepted by auditors?

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users