• Quick Navigation
Photo

Likely changes and timescales for BRC Global Standard - Storage & Distribution Issue 4?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
- - - - -

Paul77

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 9 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:46 PM

Hi all,

I've had an invite from BRCGS for a webinar about the ongoing development and industry feedback for the upcoming issue 4.

Now I get that this is probably some way off but if anyone has any info on the likely changes and timescales I would be interested.

Regards,

Paul77

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,070 posts
  • 848 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 04 March 2020 - 06:28 PM

The standards seem to normally come into effect about a year after the final draft is agreed, but there is some variation in it...

I suspect the webinar will be ideal to get a bit of an idea about potential changes.
There is often a draft copy made available well in advance too - it doesn't always all make it through untouched, but should at least give you a good indication of any significant new requirements.

Paul77

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 9 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2020 - 09:40 AM

Ok that's good info thank you, the webinar is in about 6 weeks and I will try and do a review on here for anyone who's interested.

Thanked by 1 Member:

zanorias

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 811 posts
  • 245 thanks
Excellent

• Wales
    Wales
  • Interests:Motorcycling, Food Safety, Science, Paddleboarding, Space

Posted 05 March 2020 - 09:54 AM

Ok that's good info thank you, the webinar is in about 6 weeks and I will try and do a review on here for anyone who's interested.

I'm sure there will be plenty interested who would appreciate that, thank you  :spoton:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users