• Quick Navigation
Photo

How to handle missed Management Review Meeting?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

vimalchand

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 05 March 2020 - 05:41 AM

What if we have missed the date for MRM.

In MRM we have to discussed only food safety issues or other topics affecting the company.

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,071 posts
  • 849 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 05 March 2020 - 08:12 AM

Is MRM the management review meeting?
Is there a particular certification standard involved? That may have a bearing on required scope, but you can always extend it if specific things of relevance fall within similar areas, as long as you're still clearly covering the core food safety and quality elements and KPIs.
Either way I'd suggest you get your review meeting conducted ASAP, log the miss as a non-conformance, and implement corrective action so that you can show the issue has been addressed.

Thanked by 1 Member:

MsMars

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 606 posts
  • 194 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 06 March 2020 - 09:12 PM

Depends on how your program is written.  Agree with above tho - log it as a non-conformity and implement corrective action including holding the meeting ASAP.

Hank Major

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 317 posts
  • 101 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 06 March 2020 - 09:19 PM

One of my clients simply held the meeting the next month, and added a special meeting for a kind of made up "general performance review" the following month They also wrote up a mea culpa memo about missing the meeting date, and the auditor didn't even say anything.

Hoosiersmoker

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 683 posts
  • 228 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 11 March 2020 - 06:15 PM

Again, without reference I assume you mean the at least annual Management Review? We hold ours quarterly which eliminates most of the issue. Have the meeting and when you perform your IA on Management Review enter the non-compliance and CA which could be Scheduling 2 meeting dates in the next year and making sure you hold at least one of them. If it's the monthly Management "review" or update, we hold a monthly staff communication meeting and when I get the minutes I redact the sections not relevant to SQF, print a copy and keep it a folder with the rest of my IAs

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users