• Quick Navigation
Photo

Does anyone have advice for the verification and corrective action sections of the Food Defense Plan Builder V 2.0?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

lnahokie

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 10 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 March 2020 - 05:54 PM

I was wondering if anyone had advice for the verification and corrective actions sections of the new version of the Food Defense Plan Builder. This new version is very repetitive so I have been copy and pasting a lot of information for the different process steps. I haven't seen any other posts on this info. It is a lot more information required than the first version. We only have to have this for SQF audit not for FDA audit as we are exempt.

Also I saw the free Food Defense training is no longer available on the FSPCA website. Anyone know of any free training? 

Thanks for any feedback!

Karenconstable

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 90 posts
  • 38 thanks
Good

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 12 March 2020 - 06:52 AM

Hi there,

There is still some free FSPCA training in Intentional Adulteration (Food Defense). 

Take a look on the page at the link below.  Note some of the courses on that page are paid but some are still free. 

Last time I checked the free ones were good and were developed with/by the US FDA, based on the key activity types method which is an excellent method in my opinion. 

https://www.ifsh.iit...al-adulteration

(I have no affiliation with the FSPCA or the Illinois Institute of Technology, I just like their work!)

Regards,

Karen Constable

Food Fraud Prevention (VACCP) Programs | Food Fraud Training |

Consulting | Advisory | Compliance

The Rotten Apple Newsletter

lnahokie

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 10 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 March 2020 - 12:47 PM

If you actually click the links they no longer work since March 1, https://lms.ifpti.or...ublic-dashboard. We were trying to do the free refresher before audit, but it doesn't look like that can happen. Gotta pay now.

Hi there,

There is still some free FSPCA training in Intentional Adulteration (Food Defense). 

Take a look on the page at the link below.  Note some of the courses on that page are paid but some are still free. 

Last time I checked the free ones were good and were developed with/by the US FDA, based on the key activity types method which is an excellent method in my opinion. 

https://www.ifsh.iit...al-adulteration

(I have no affiliation with the FSPCA or the Illinois Institute of Technology, I just like their work!)

TimG

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 642 posts
  • 191 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 March 2020 - 05:48 PM

Reading the link I have (same as above) it says to:

Username: FSPCA.free1
Password: safe.food
Click My Courses and select Resume

Does using that username/PW combo not work as well?

lnahokie

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 10 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 March 2020 - 06:12 PM

It no longer works. I emailed the admin a week ago and haven't heard anything. They updated the website March 1 and it changed alot.

Reading the link I have (same as above) it says to:

Username: FSPCA.free1
Password: safe.food
Click My Courses and select Resume

Does using that username/PW combo not work as well?

TimG

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 642 posts
  • 191 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 March 2020 - 06:31 PM

Well that is a bummer. I had a bunch more people in my org I wanted to have watch those 2 free videos.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users