Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 22 April 2004 - 07:58 AM

Hi SaferPakers,

Has anyone got a generic checklist template for carrying out internal process audits?

Thanks,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Puzzle

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 254 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral
  • Interests:Petrolhead, sleeping, too much food and many other items that are forgotten!!

Posted 22 April 2004 - 09:09 AM

Simon,

Personally I hate checklists.

Therefore no help to you.

My audit trainer was also extremely against checklists, but they appear to be coming back into flavour again. Odd.

I will resist. :angry:

mikelond

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 67 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral
  • Interests:Bass player - currently 2 bands on the go at once.<br />F1 motor racing - now the playing field is a little more level !!<br />Narrow boating

Posted 22 April 2004 - 03:39 PM

Personally, :shades: I have found the full system checklist enclosed in ISO9004 very helpful in carrying out such audits - a bit in depth, but the relevant sections can be attached to the front report sheet, with all other audit evidence either recorded on the check sheet or attached with it.
As I invariably end up doing them myself :thumbdown: (apart from the QA specific sections, that is) it does give a well laid out route map through the system, and an easy format to record information. :D

Mike :beer:

SAM

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 146 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral
  • Interests:Snowboarding, bruises (due to the snowboarding), reading, films, dancing, music

Posted 22 April 2004 - 04:27 PM

I have attached the check list I use, I tend to use it as a basis for my internal audit, and colour code the departments so that I can see the interactions between the departments.

Personally I don't like using it, but it makes sure I don't miss anything.

Nadine.

Attached Files

Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.
--Mark Twain

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users