Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Bangladesh
    Bangladesh

Posted 05 May 2020 - 11:11 PM

My name is Md Murad Mufty and I am a microbiological laboratory & food safety personnel. I have been working in the competent authority’s (Quality Control Laboratory, Department of Fisheries, Bangladesh) microbiological laboratory since 2005, the laboratory dealing with quality check for the exportable fisheries products.  Most of my experience lies with checking shellfish products and water quality according to EU and USFDA guidelines; monitoring microbiological analysis of food samples for Total Bacterial Count, E.coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella spp, Vibrio cholera, V. parahaemolyticus and Listeria monocytogenes. Additionally, I have been responsible for control the quality of the accredited microbiological laboratory in term of calibration, method verification, uncertainty measurement, internal audit, and proficiency testing and laboratory safety management. Meanwhile, during 2008-2009 and 2010-2012 I did research on PCR protocol validation on Salmonella spp. and microbiological risk assessment on L. monocytogenes in United Nations University-Fisheries Training program and University of Akureyri, Iceland, during my fellowship and master’s program respectively.

During my job in Quality Control Laboratory, Department of Fisheries, Bangladesh, I gained experience on sample shipping, sending, receiving, storage, disposal, inventory control, laboratory supply management, record keeping, SOP development and quality manual update.

Moreover, I have added knowledge & experience on HACCP (I & II), SQF, ISO 17025:2005, CFIA and FSEP requirements. I have multiple experiences on pre-inspection document update and facing interviews with EU & USFDA inspection team to Bangladesh regarding fisheries product export from Bangladesh.

Presently, I am at the last year of my 2nd MSc study in University of Alberta, Canada, will be graduated in December 2020.

Nice to involve within the Int. food safety & quality network community

Attached Files

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,665 posts
  • 1139 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Just when I thought I was out - They pulled me back in!!!

Posted 05 May 2020 - 11:35 PM

Welcome Murad!

All the Best,

All Rights Reserved,

Without Prejudice,

Glenn Oster.

Glenn Oster Consulting, LLC -

SQF System Development | Internal Auditor Training | eConsultant

Martha's Vineyard Island, MA - Restored Republic

http://www.GCEMVI.XYZ

http://www.GlennOster.com

Share this