This is an example of a confidentiality agreement for visitors and vendors who enter the facility:
VISITORS AND VENDORS CONFIDENTIAL AGREEMENT, RIGHT TO KNOW AND GMP’S AWARENESS
Visitors & contractors are required to show valid ID in order to be admitted into the facility premises.
POLICY: It is the adopted policy of COMPANY to require any individual or agent of a contracted vendor to review and acknowledge comprehension of the company’s polices regarding: Confidentially Health, Safety and Environmental and Good Manufacturing Practices Requirements Agreements. Individuals subject to these criteria will review the following requirements, signature comprehension and agree to its content prior to entering the operating facility. Agents of companies frequently entering the facility may provide adherence to the policy by single annual confirmation. However, accountability is established through the agent to his or her company regarding other personnel brought onto COMPANY premises in the agent’s behalf. Individuals, vendors or contractors not willing to conform to these requirements will be subject to expulsion from the facility.
CONFIDENTIAL: CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT IS PROPRIATARY TO COMPANY ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF IT CONTENTS IS PROHIBITED
INFECTIOUS DISEASES: For the safety of COMPANY employees and customers, visitors that are currently infected or exhibiting any symptoms of serious infectious diseases (COVID-19, SARS, Ebola, Zika, Dengue, etc.) are not permitted to enter the facility. Visitors must disclose if they are carrying or suspect they are carrying an infectious disease. By signing this agreement, the visitor is declaring to the best of their knowledge they are NOT at risk of carrying one of these infectious diseases. Visitors must adhere to all temporary measures imposed on employees for reducing the risk of infection by:
- At main entrance, sanitize hands and any necessary equipment that they need to bring into the facility, hand sanitizing station is located at door entrance. While inside the facility, wash and sanitize hands as many times as necessary. Carry personal disinfectant and if necessary, equipment disinfectant, and/or use the disinfectant stations located at the door entrances of each processing area.
- Put on a hair net and beard/face mask, visitors/contractors are allowed to bring their own clean PPE.
- Allow COMPANY designated employee to measure visitor/contractor forehead temperature, visitors/contractors showing higher than normal temperatures may be denied entrance at the discretion of COMPANY. Also, visitors may be denied entrance if excessive coughing or sneezing is noticed.
- Disposable gloves are required to wear if visitor/contractor needs to work on any equipment. Gloves and/or hands will need to be sanitized as many times as necessary.
- Carry additional beard nets/face mask as necessary to replace them if you are frequently sneezing.
- Visitors must also adhere to social distancing measures if at all possible. Avoid congregating and maintain a 6’ distance when communicating to others and setting up workstations.
VIDEO AND AUDIO RECORDING (DEVICES): Under no circumstances are video or audio recording devices allowed in any active production process. This is inclusive to all outside parties and COMPANY employees.
CONFIDENTIALLY AGREEMENT: Applicable to all areas within the facility. In order to ensure protection of trade and the competitive advantage of COMPANY, if necessary, to require strict confidentially from all vendors, contractors and visitors. The undersigned agrees that any information provided or gathered on processes, policies, procedures or systems, whether visual, written or verbal will be held in strict confidence and not communicated in any way outside the property without express written consent of this confidentially agreement will remain in effect for three years from the date of signature.
Personnel brought onto COMPANY premises in the agent’s behalf. Individuals, vendors or contractors not willing to conform to these requirements will be subject to expulsion from the facility.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIROMENTAL: Applicable to all production and warehouse areas of the facility.
- Observations and compliance are required with all safety signage, tags and warnings.
- Safety shoes are to be worn in all production and warehouse areas of the plant. Shoes must have a slip resistant sole and comply with all GMP requirement (no more ¼ inch groove), no canvas, no sandals, open shoes, or open back shoes allowed.
- Loose clothing (shirt, tie, scarves, and unbuttoned sleeves) is to be tucked in, removed or buttoned. High heels are not permitted.
- Entrance to prohibited areas is not allowed.
- No ALLERGENS especially peanuts are permitted to be brought into the plant facility.
- All visitors and Contractors must be accompanied by a COMPANY employee unless there is an authorized prior arrangement with management (for long term contractors only).
- Always stay within the designed areas as directed by the COMPANY representative.
- Rings, earrings, watches and other jewelry shall not be worn in any production or packaging area. Wedding band (no stone) is acceptable: medic alert necklace/bracelet is allowed upon clearance with the supervisor or COMPANY representative.
- Gum chewing, eating foods or medical tablets/lozenges of any kind are not permitted in processing, packaging or warehouse areas. Toothpicks or similar objects in the mouth are also prohibited.
- Steps to get inside of food manufacturing area
- BLUE Hairnets must be worn in all Production, Packaging and Warehouse area. They must be worn in such a manner that they contain all the hair. Bear nets must be worn to cover all sideburns, and facial hair (moustaches, beards, goatees).
- A face mask covering mouth and nose is required only if a person has a mild cough, allergy type condition (sneezing) or lip of facial sores (non-oozing).
- Safety shoes must be worn prior to entering Production Areas.
- Hand-washing prior to entering a food production area is required.
- Smocks or approved working cloths must be worn prior to entering in to food manufacturing areas.
- After the access door to Food Manufacturing area sanitize your hands.
- Not allowed to touch any products or equipment (If is required to touch food or equipment ask a representative of COMPANY in order to follow the proper GMP’s).
- Sleeveless clothing and shorts (of any length) shall not be worn in processing, packaging and warehouse areas.
- No glass or hard/brittle plastic material may be brought inside the plant.
SAFETY DATA SHEETS: COMPANY, processing plant maintains as extensive file of Safety Data Sheets for Product and substances in our plant. The following are what we consider to be the most hazardous in our facility: 1) Foam Caustic Cleaner, 2) Chlorinated Foam Cleaner, 3) Chlorine Sanitizer. Safety Data Sheets for all chemicals are on file with Quality Assurance or Maintenance Departments and are available for viewing upon request. Yellow binders are located in various locations throughout the plant for accessibility.
COMPREHENSION AND AGREEMENT: By virtue of the ensuing signature/s the undersigned attests to full comprehension and agreement to comply with COMPANY policies on confidentiality, right to know and good manufacturing practices.
1) Have you traveled outside of the US in the last 14 days? (Yes)☐ (No)☐
2) Have you had any fever, cough, frequent sneeze in the last 3 days? (Yes)☐ (No)☐
3) Have you had any other contagious diseases in the last 3 days? (Yes)☐ (No)☐
Name (Print): ____________________________
Company Representative: ______________________________
FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY:
Valid ID Verified: £ YES £ NO ID TYPE: _______________________________________________
Verified By: ________________________________ Date: ___________________