• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Pakistan
    Pakistan

Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:52 AM

Dear All,

I am looking for ISO 22000 2018 manual. Now i have seen many posts here related to this topic but in every post it is directed to purchase the management system. I am not looking to but as its quite expensive and those few who are able to share are sharing 2005 version document. I am specifically looking for 2018 version of the document with new version changes incorporated. I would appreciate the support in this regard.

Hunain

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 15 September 2020 - 10:09 AM

Dear All,

I am looking for ISO 22000 2018 manual. Now i have seen many posts here related to this topic but in every post it is directed to purchase the management system. I am not looking to but as its quite expensive and those few who are able to share are sharing 2005 version document. I am specifically looking for 2018 version of the document with new version changes incorporated. I would appreciate the support in this regard.

Hunain

Hi zhunain,

I assume by "manual" you mean a document which includes all relevant Policies and detailed, associated, Operating Procedures.

Regret that I have never seen such a generic document freely, publically available for either iso22000:2005 or iso22000:2018.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

zhunain30

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Pakistan
    Pakistan

Posted 15 September 2020 - 10:46 AM

Hi Charles,

Indeed i am looking for a single document referring to context of the organization, scope, interested parties and issues. 

Sometimes, people tend to confuse that i am looking for either a standard or complete management system of documents. Infact i am looking for equivalent of ISO 9001 quality manual.

Regards, 

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 15 September 2020 - 11:12 AM

Hi Charles,

Indeed i am looking for a single document referring to context of the organization, scope, interested parties and issues. 

Sometimes, people tend to confuse that i am looking for either a standard or complete management system of documents. Infact i am looking for equivalent of ISO 9001 quality manual.

Regards, 

Hi zhunain,

Then I agree with yr OP. I have only seen such documents for the 2005 version. So far.

Although, IIRC, there exists a quite detailed explanatory document on major changes in the 2018 version which has been previously attached/discussed on this forum.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,662 posts
  • 1139 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Just when I thought I was out - They pulled me back in!!!

Posted 15 September 2020 - 02:34 PM

The organization that administers ISO has the publication that you need, they will charge you for it and prohibit people from sharing it - such as via uploading, etc.

You can also obtain one from a certifying body that would administer your ISO audit.

Edited by SQFconsultant, 15 September 2020 - 02:34 PM.

All the Best,

All Rights Reserved,

Without Prejudice,

Glenn Oster.

Glenn Oster Consulting, LLC -

SQF System Development | Internal Auditor Training | eConsultant

Martha's Vineyard Island, MA - Restored Republic

http://www.GCEMVI.XYZ

http://www.GlennOster.com

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 15 September 2020 - 03:17 PM

Hi Charles,

Regards, 

Hi Zunain,

TBH, If you are OK with a minimalist (reverse-engineered) product as can be seen in examples for iso22000:2005, iso9001, it should not take more than one week to generate your own "Quality Manual".

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users