• 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 18 November 2020 - 06:43 AM

Hi everyone,

I have some questions and disturbing my head.. Please help me

1. If a process is named CCP (timely and measurable detection) but in that organization can't be able to make disposition in  according to clause 8.9.4.3 (control nonconforming product in CCP). What can the process be changed to OPRP???
2. How to determine CCP and OPRP in ISO 22000:2018?? what is their assessment based on capability of its organization??
3. How is likelyhood organization without CCP?

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:01 AM

Hi everyone,

I have some questions and disturbing my head.. Please help me

1. If a process is named CCP (timely and measurable detection) but in that organization can't be able to make disposition in  according to clause 8.9.4.3 (control nonconforming product in CCP). What can the process be changed to OPRP???

Not sure what you mean. Please give an example.

2. (a) How to determine CCP and OPRP in ISO 22000:2018?? (b) what is their assessment based on capability of its organization??

(a) By application of  8.5.2.4.  One approach is here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...18/#entry138153

(b) Which clause are you referring to ?

3. How is likelyhood organization without CCP?

Depends on the specific Product/Process.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Ahsandro

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 19 November 2020 - 04:01 AM

1. In process can be CCP because timely detection and measurable, I give an example magnet trap in noodle process, in dough sheet process through magnet trap (CCP), steaming, frying, cooling and packing. If in checking magnet trap gauss, it is found out of critical limit so the product after magnet trap is separated (Isolation) and disposittion refer to  Clause 8.9.4.3 (reprocessed or furthered processed, redirected for other use, and destroyed) but in Organization can't be able to do it because of considering from cost & budget. the organization is able to do dispositition by clause 8.9.4.2  ( OPRP disposition). in conclude is it allowed to change CCP to OPRP in this condition?

3. so what is it allowed that organization without CCP???

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 21 November 2020 - 10:24 AM

1. In process can be CCP because timely detection and measurable, I give an example magnet trap in noodle process, in dough sheet process through magnet trap (CCP), steaming, frying, cooling and packing. If in checking magnet trap gauss, it is found out of critical limit so the product after magnet trap is separated (Isolation) and disposittion refer to  Clause 8.9.4.3 (reprocessed or furthered processed, redirected for other use, and destroyed) but in Organization can't be able to do it because of considering from cost & budget. the organization is able to do dispositition by clause 8.9.4.2  ( OPRP disposition). in conclude is it allowed to change CCP to OPRP in this condition?

As I understand, such a  manoeuvre is considered as  "downgrading the CCP" and is debatable.  Version 5  has been criticised for (implicitly) offering such opportunities..

3. so what is it allowed that organization without CCP???

I think you are asking if a hazard analysis may result in a haccp plan which contains no CCP ? If so, the answer is Yes.

JFI, here is a quote from iso22004 (2005) -

Categorization of control measures: The organization may focus on having as many of the control measures as possible managed by operational PRPs and only a few managed by the HACCP plan, or the opposite. It should be noted that, in certain cases, no CCP can be identified, for example because monitoring results cannot be provided within an adequate time frame.

As the effects of the combination of control measures are validated prior to categorization, food safety will be achieved in cases even when all control measures are to be managed through operational PRPs.

PS - Regarding yr example, I anticipate that continuous monitoring is not feasible so this may generate an OPRP. if the hazard is (initially) regarded as significant.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users