Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Morocco
    Morocco

Posted 16 December 2020 - 08:39 AM

Hi all, in order to comply with iso9001:2015 requirements, we are trying to formalize the processus of development / design of new products (we produce plastic packaging and so we develope the packaging design with clients before producing). Since a year, we have set a documentary system to manage these developments (we design over 200 new product per year) but it is too heavy to use by the team (5 documents by each new product project x 200 project).

So we want to use a platform like ASANA that is perfect solution for us (all technicals informations of each new product development will be available for all the team everywhere and anytime and we will be able to monitor and track projects status).

So I have 2 questions:

-there is someone who has already worked with ASANA for that use in iso9001 context? 

-Knowing that we can retain all datas development on ASANA without use system quality records, will we have problems with this way of work (according to iso9001:2015 chapter 8.3 requirements). Thank you in advance.

digitalproducttoday

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 16 December 2020 - 03:04 PM

Hi,

I used ASANA for producing digital products where I participated both as a product manager and a technical project manager, I also used other tools like Jira, Basecamp, Monday and Redmine.

All of them have advantages and disadvantages. What I would recommend is to start from specifying the most challenging and prioritised processes that you would like to put in such a system, and after you do that mapping, just reach out the sales or customer support for a presentation. You should simple ask them to show how their system is capable of covering important to you processing steps.

If you need more help please reach out ;)

ymorgad

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Morocco
    Morocco

Posted 16 December 2020 - 07:31 PM

Thanks @digitalproductroday👍

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic