Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Kenya
    Kenya

Posted 22 April 2021 - 05:18 AM

Good morning team, I want to implement a sampling in our plastic organization. We tried ISO-2:2013 but turned out to be more time consuming and tiresome since we are having a mass production of around half a million pieces each day with 9 machines. Any leads to the alternative sampling method will be highly appreciated.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 22 April 2021 - 05:54 AM

Good morning team, i want to implement a sampling in our plastic organization. We tried ISO-2:2013 but turned out to be more time consuming and tiresome since we are having a mass production of around half a million pieces each day with 9 machines.

Any leads to the alternative sampling method will be highly appreciated.

Hi wandera,

Can you clarify the objective of your sampling, eg  are you trying to estimate the average value of XYZ ?

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

wandera

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Kenya
    Kenya

Posted 22 April 2021 - 09:35 AM

Basically, the sampling is mostly concerned in determination of acceptable levels and rejection levels during the storage period

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 5,444 posts
  • 1507 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 22 April 2021 - 12:24 PM

Your sampling plan is going to be massive simply due to the volume your producing

Even if you use an AQL calculator at the lowest setting it's still going to be more than 200 units/lot  https://www.intouch-.../aql-calculator

It sounds like your wanting to determine what happens during storage, which would be a validation plan, taking numerous samples over a period of time then collating the data at which point you'd be able to determine your accept/reject values.  You'd need to include temp and humidity readings as well as samples of the product. You should end up with a massive number of data points

I am assuming there is some industry guidance/science that you can start from

Please stop referring to me as Sir/sirs

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users