• Quick Navigation
Photo

Is there a database of IFS certified companies?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
- - - - -

Alutka_120

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 32 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Poland
    Poland

Posted 29 April 2021 - 09:47 AM

Where can I find the date base where is a list od which company Has an ifs

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,072 posts
  • 849 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 29 April 2021 - 11:13 AM

It looks like IFS may have changed their database and potentially removed the public version of it.

There used to be a page on their website where you could check certificates using COID location etc, the link for which is towards the bottom of this thread: https://www.ifsqn.co...ed-to-ifs-food/

There is no reference to it on the IFS site that I can see now though - just for the private database that is only accessible if you log in, and this seems to suggest that registration is only available to retailers / auditors / regulatory bodies: https://www.ifs-cert...er-registration

I don't know if the QR codes that they were putting on certificates are still working as a method to check validity?

Overall it seems incredibly unhelpful of IFS if they've completely removed the facility to check certificates via their website, given the requirements that some other schemes have in this area...

AnnaAnka

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 15 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 19 January 2024 - 12:45 PM

Hi,

I'm raising this topic again - does anyone know if there is a database to check IFS certified companies the same way as FSSC and BRC has?

Mariann

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Finland
    Finland

Posted 26 January 2024 - 06:07 AM

Hi AnnaAnka

Unfortunately there is no public database. Only IFS certified companies, auditors, consultants, retailers and authorities has access to the database. 

Thanked by 1 Member:

Sonia Andre

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2024 - 05:49 PM

There is no public database listing the IFS certified companies but like pHruit was suggesting, you can use the QR code displayed on certificates to confirm their current validity. Hope this helps.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users