Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 125 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 06 May 2021 - 03:28 PM

Here is a page out of our HACCP/Food Safety Plan. I am currently putting the risk analysis under #5. I am considering the risk after the CCP or PC has been applied. Is this correct? Should I being doing the risk analysis under #4 (Justify your decision) - before the CCP/PC is applied? Under #5 - do I need to be more specific? I do have a separate preventative controls form. Attached File  HACCP.pdf   362.48KB   68 downloadsAttached File  HACCP.pdf   362.48KB   68 downloads For FSMA we have to consider Economic Adulteration - can I just add that as a separate category under #2? Should I just be using a different template. Thank you in advance!

Fred73

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 76 posts
  • 23 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:SQFI certified consultant, PCQI, FSVP-QI, IAVA-QI, FS-CP & CCFS. I enjoy analyzing problems in the FS field, solving it and learning in the process.

Posted 07 May 2021 - 04:41 PM

Hi Tavish101

I would suggest check first if your site require to consider and intentional adulteration treat, check this link :

https://www.fda.gov/.../97788/download

then, if your site does require a formal Food Defense Plan and a Food Fraud plan I will suggest to the get a QI to complete the plan for you or maybe you qualify and can follow the method described in this book:

https://www.ifsh.iit..._2019 04 15.pdf

there are out there some others Food defense plan builders software's but the book listed worked very good for me.

Good luck.

pd: I believe all sites are required to have a Food defense plan, but if the IA rule does apply to your site, you need to get all the steps mentioned by the rule. (21 CFR Parts 11 and 121).

Edited by Fred73, 07 May 2021 - 04:46 PM.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users