Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 25 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Pakistan
    Pakistan

Posted 12 July 2021 - 10:08 AM

Respected IFSQN Professionals, kindly share ISO 22002-2 pre requsites program which is given below, 1-Thawing 2-Preparation 3-Cooking 4-Portioning 5-Cooling and storage 6-Transport 7-Food reheating 8-Food service

Thanked by 1 Member:

Kanchankhadka

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 03 August 2021 - 05:01 PM

I would love to share my thoughts if you could further explain your questions. 

1-Thawing 2-Preparation 3-Cooking 4-Portioning 5-Cooling and storage 6-Transport 7-Food reheating 8-Food service

These are the stages/steps of the Processing and/or Supply chain. (Thawing, Preparation, Cooking, Portioning, Cooling & Storage and Reheating are "PROCESSING STAGES/STEPS"; (Transportation is LOGISTIC/SUPPLY CHAIN step/stage). 

Pre-requisites are programs that creates foundation for FOod Safety Program which is composed of Pre-requisites, HACCP & Preventative control program (specially for RTE products). 

Pre-requisite include Allergen control (part of HACCP as well), Pest control, Training, Calibration, Ingredient control & Traceability, GMP etc to name few.

Hope that helps!

Thank you,

Kanchan 

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 03 August 2021 - 06:10 PM

I would love to share my thoughts if you could further explain your questions. 

1-Thawing 2-Preparation 3-Cooking 4-Portioning 5-Cooling and storage 6-Transport 7-Food reheating 8-Food service

These are the stages/steps of the Processing and/or Supply chain. (Thawing, Preparation, Cooking, Portioning, Cooling & Storage and Reheating are "PROCESSING STAGES/STEPS"; (Transportation is LOGISTIC/SUPPLY CHAIN step/stage). 

Pre-requisites are programs that creates foundation for FOod Safety Program which is composed of Pre-requisites, HACCP & Preventative control program (specially for RTE products). 

Pre-requisite include Allergen control (part of HACCP as well), Pest control, Training, Calibration, Ingredient control & Traceability, GMP etc to name few.

Hope that helps!

Thank you,

Kanchan 

Hi Kanchan,

As per yr Post, it is unclear what the question in the OP actually was .

@M.Waquas Tahir -  your PRP program is your response to section 8.2 of the iso22000 Standard

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users