We manufacture two edible products in a small space. One product, a brownie, contains a number of allergens, the other has no allergens. The brownie mix consists of a dry powder that is super fine and kicks up dust even from something as simple as opening the bag. Our kitchen is COATED in this dust and not surprisingly all of our allergen swabs are failing. The team tries to clean but removing all of this particulate would be nearly impossible. Does anyone have any tips, insights, suggestions? Unfortunately using a dedicate space to produce the brownies would be impossible.
Thanks as always for your help!