Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 05 October 2021 - 11:40 AM

Proficiency Testing in Food Safety

Start Time: Wednesday, December 15.  4:55 PM London, 11:55 AM New York

Brian Brookman, Chief Scientific Officer, LGC Proficiency Testing and Dr Matthew Whetton, Head of Technical Operations, LGC AXIO Proficiency Testing

Ask Me Anything discussion session on Proficiency Testing in Food Safety.

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Guest_Michael Moyo_*
  • Guests
  • thanks

Posted 14 December 2021 - 03:45 PM

We are working on certification to FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 and are on the LGC BAPS ANALYTICAL Proficiency scheme as Delta Beverages ( Belmont  Plant Lagers) Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. Where can we get the accreditation  information documentation for ISO17025 for LGC as part of  fulfilling the requirements for 'Management of Services' in the FSSC standard?

Guest_Michael Moyo_*
  • Guests
  • thanks

Posted 14 December 2021 - 03:45 PM

We are working on certification to FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 and are on the LGC BAPS ANALYTICAL Proficiency scheme as Delta Beverages ( Belmont  Plant Lagers) Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. Where can we get the accreditation  information documentation for ISO17025 for LGC as part of  fulfilling the requirements for 'Management of Services' in the FSSC standard?

Guest_Liwayway Pascua_*
  • Guests
  • thanks

Posted 15 December 2021 - 05:29 PM

In case there is more than 1 laboratory, can we use one PT sample and how can we get the results? Is this acceptable in 17025? Do you issue certificate

Guest_Brian Brookman_*
  • Guests
  • thanks

Posted 16 December 2021 - 12:11 PM

Thank you for your question Liwayway. 

The only requirement of ISO/IEC 17025 is that each laboratory would need to independently participate in the PT scheme. Whether it is possible to share a sample with another laboratory within the same company group would of course only be possible if the nature and lot size of the sample enables this. It will also depend on the policy of the PT provider, although in most cases, including with LGC AXIO, a second participation would need to be paid for. With regards to certificates, participants in AXIO PT schemes can download a certificate of participation from our on-line PORTAL system.

I hope this helpful.

Brian

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Food Safety Live 2021, Day 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users