Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 18 January 2022 - 03:56 PM

I am currently doing senior management commitments internal audit at my workplace where I have worked for only 5 months and have noticed that the current monthly meeting does not cover the BRC requirements set in point 1.1.5, its more of a crop report really. Does anyone have a template they would be willing to share so I could get an idea of what needs to be included. 

Thanks in advance 

Iuri

Spnzy_obdz

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 19 January 2022 - 03:28 PM

I will not be able to send you the Template but I can describe the contents of our Checklist.

• it includes all the Attendees of the meeting
  • is there a Food Safety Issue brought up during the meeting and what is the action plan Action plan
  • is there a Food Legality Issue brought up during the meeting and what is the action plan Action plan
  • is there a Food Integrity Issue brought up during the meeting and what is the action plan Action plan
  • is there a Food Defense Issue brought up during the meeting and what is the action plan Action plan
  • is there a Food Quality Issue brought up during the meeting and what is the action plan Action plan

I hope this will help.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1.1.5, BRC, Management Commitments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users