• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 11 May 2022 - 01:19 PM

Hi Team

Wondering is someone could assist me , BRC has an interpretation guideline which I found extremely helpful - took a hit on my printer with the pages but well worth it!

I am looking for something similar but for ISO 22000 , would someone be able to tell me where I could find it?

Much appreciated!

Take Care! 

Faith S

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 26 posts
  • 13 thanks
Neutral

• Zimbabwe
    Zimbabwe

Posted 11 May 2022 - 01:37 PM

Hi 

There is one on the FSSC website.Hope it will help you.You can find it on the link below.

www.fssc22000.com/wp-content/uploads/19.1210-Guidance_ISO-22000-Interpretation_Version-5.pdf

Regards,

Faith.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 11 May 2022 - 07:47 PM

Hi Team

Wondering is someone could assist me , BRC has an interpretation guideline which I found extremely helpful - took a hit on my printer with the pages but well worth it!

I am looking for something similar but for ISO 22000 , would someone be able to tell me where I could find it?

Much appreciated!

Take Care! 

This [Guidelines] was the purpose of iso 22004-2005 particularly since many people were bemused with the introduction of OPRP within iso-haccp.

ISO also issued an official  guide to iso22000 around 2005 which may still be in print. i have never heard of anyone buying or reading it.

A detailed interpretation of some of the initial clauses of the first version is available here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...000/#entry29329

A Quality Manual for iso22000-2005 is available here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ly/#entry122723

A new version of iso22004 was issued in 2014 which anticipated many of the changes (but not all) which appeared in iso22000-2018.

The document linked in Post 2 is useful to understand some of the changes in 2018 version (eg PDCA) however IMHO the later text which discusses oprp is sometimes illogical/incorrect.

Comprehensive checklists for iso22000 (both versions) are available on this forum.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users