• Quick Navigation
Photo

Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA)

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TM2020

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2022 - 12:13 PM

Does anyone have a gap analysis SMETA audit spread sheet they can share with me please?  We are looking to do pillar 4 and could use in XL format so we can run the gap - would be a big help

AggieD

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2022 - 08:23 AM

Hi

Have you done the online Self assessment questionnaire? It is the most up to date Audit Gap analyst you can do. 

Also SMETA will send you all the audit prep you need before your planned audit. However I have attached the pre-audit information that will be sent by them or your reference. 

Attached Files

Thanked by 2 Members:

YSJ

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 17 July 2023 - 06:23 AM

Hi

Have you done the online Self assessment questionnaire? It is the most up to date Audit Gap analyst you can do. 

Also SMETA will send you all the audit prep you need before your planned audit. However I have attached the pre-audit information that will be sent by them or your reference. 

Many thanks, @AggieD! this helps!

Is the online self assessment available after one gets a SEDEX membership
Is the SMETA audit standard/ requirement available to members only
Thanks in advance

Cheers!

YSJ

hello.fizz

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 73 posts
  • 10 thanks
Good

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 19 July 2023 - 02:54 AM

The online assessment (self assessment questionnaire- SAQ) is available to complete once you register. When you login it will be one of the options and it is completed online. It is definitely the best way to do a gap audit. We completed what we could and noted down anything that we could improve on. We then made those improvements and finished the SAQ. 

I don't remember seeing a specific standard, I think the 'requirements' are only available via the SAQ as it is not an audit to a standard in the same way an SQF audit is conducted, but an audit to ensure you are doing the right thing.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users