• Quick Navigation
Photo

FSSC 22000 8.5.1.2 - Raw materials, ingredients and product material characteristics

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

req_sad

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Malaysia
    Malaysia

Posted 19 July 2022 - 08:33 AM

Hi..

I am manufacturing for bakery item. I want to ask regarding 8.5.1.2 (ISO 22000) on characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials. Who should fill in the form, the manufacturer or supplier?

Regards

Req

olenazh

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,364 posts
  • 439 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada
  • Interests:My job, church, reading, gym, horror movies

Posted 19 July 2022 - 12:32 PM

Hazard analysis should be done by the manufacturer based on ingredient/packaging material specs provided by the supplier.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Bansal

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 82 posts
  • 16 thanks
Good

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 19 July 2022 - 07:18 PM

Hi..

I am manufacturing for bakery item. I want to ask regarding 8.5.1.2 (ISO 22000) on characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials. Who should fill in the form, the manufacturer or supplier?

Regards
Req

its best if filled by the manufacturer. if manufacturer doesn't fill, the supplier can also fill the questionnaire, on the basis of information/documentation shared by the manufacturer. Its suppliers' duty to provide the right information to their customer.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 20 July 2022 - 10:17 AM

its best if filled by the manufacturer. if manufacturer doesn't fill, the supplier can also fill the questionnaire, on the basis of information/documentation shared by the manufacturer. Its suppliers' duty to provide the right information to their customer.

And sign for the Manufacturer ?

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users