• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2022 - 10:17 AM

Hello all,

We have had our BRC V8 audit and we got a non-conformance for 4.14.11 Trending is performed as part of the contractor information on request. the site is not currently reviewing the date with the contractor annually. 

We contacted our Pest Control company to update the trending on quarterly Field Biologist report. However, I do not know how to show an evidence that site has reviewed this. I would be appreciate for your comments regarding this.

Many Thanks,

TNT

Edited by TNT, 19 July 2022 - 10:19 AM.

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 5,508 posts
  • 1515 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 19 July 2022 - 11:36 AM

Most offer a customer portal where you should be able to review and print the trending 

If not, ask your provider to send you a report that you can print, and sign off that you have reviewed

Please stop referring to me as Sir/sirs

Thanked by 1 Member:
TNT

Esoto728

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 30 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 23 July 2022 - 01:06 AM

I agree with scampi. Our third party requires a signature per each weekly visit. Requirement we have with them is that the regulatory team has to sign off only. That is a “review” of what was found during the visit.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 23 July 2022 - 04:05 AM

Hello all,

We have had our BRC V8 audit and we got a non-conformance for 4.14.11 Trending is performed as part of the contractor information on request. the site is not currently reviewing the date with the contractor annually. 

We contacted our Pest Control company to update the trending on quarterly Field Biologist report. However, I do not know how to show an evidence that site has reviewed this. I would be appreciate for your comments regarding this.

Many Thanks,

TNT

Hi TNT,

See -

https://www.ifsqn.co...rt/#entry111385

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

aldehit75_murat

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Germany
    Germany

Posted 24 July 2022 - 08:28 AM

HELLO, you need to set up a pest control procedure. I get this service from a pest control company, I am reviewing the monthly control form and trend analysis, it will be enough to write.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users