• IFSQN Active
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 24 July 2022 - 04:46 PM

Hi All, 

hope, all is good. I need some help. How do you do Tesco internal audits ? Does BRC internal audits cover Tesco or you do Tesco separately?

Also I will have Tesco unannounced audit this year. They usually do that close to last year audit date ? 

Many thanks in advance  

LILDANNY50

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 46 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2022 - 12:45 PM

Hi Bunch 7, 

Tesco is separate from BRC, although quite a lot does crossover. I'd suggest doing Tesco on different audits, or at least expand your BRC internal audits to ensure you're covering Tesco standards and state that it's a Tesco clause as it's a requirement to audit against these. Good luck with your audit, make sure you work to TFS V2 as I know they changed it recently. Finally don't forget their modules AW, AX etc. on high care, cleaning, allergens etc. As you're also required to audit to these depending on your operation. 

Thanks

YanislavValev

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 13 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Bulgaria
    Bulgaria

Posted 07 August 2022 - 08:29 PM

Hi Bunch 7,

From the TQC (Tesco quality connect) online platform you can download the TFS v. 2 gap analysis file - it's an excel sheet with all TFS v. 2 requirements and all additional modules.

I use it as a check-list to do our internal audits.

I'd also suggest you do a separate internal audit, especially when it comes to the additional modules.

Good luck with your audit!

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users