• IFSQN Active
  • 23 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Lithuania
    Lithuania

Posted 02 January 2023 - 04:20 PM

Hello,

During my professional career life I have worked with HACCP, created them, have worked with BRC, IFS, FSSC22000 and other standards, independently created full food company documentations and now I am in a possition where I work with farmers - we grow, clean purchased crops and sell them. I have to create documents according to good hygiene practises and I am at a loss because I do not want to overcomplicate things. What kind of documents should it be.. one document with all of the requirements to ensure product safety or sepparate programs of buildings, equipment control etc. Can someone please share some examples?

olenazh

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,363 posts
  • 439 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada
  • Interests:My job, church, reading, gym, horror movies

Posted 02 January 2023 - 05:49 PM

It could be one document or multiple ones, whatever is convenient for you. However, from my experience separate documents, one (or more, if you'd like) for each prerequisite program (e.g. Premises, Equipment, Sanitation, Personal, Pest Control, etc.), would be more descriptive and not chaotic or overcharged. I'm attaching my Building Interior program as a sample. Please, be advised that a PRP might have other documents pertaining to this program (e.g. SOPs, inspection/audit forms, work instructions, etc.)

Attached Files

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users