• IFSQN Member
  • 74 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2023 - 04:06 PM

Hi all, 

I would like to train 2 of my employees to become internal auditor so they will do the internal audits for us for BRCGS! 

Kind Regards 

Themis 

Setanta

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,609 posts
  • 371 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading: historical fiction, fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Movies
    Gardening
    Birding

Posted 13 January 2023 - 05:00 PM

Have you been trained on this? I believe that should be adequate to train your employees.

-Setanta         

cookinmaple

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 35 posts
  • 9 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 13 January 2023 - 05:09 PM

If you have been trained on Internal Auditing then you can provide the training. You just have to make a training record of what was covered and have dates and sign off. 

LP2014

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

Posted 15 January 2023 - 06:55 PM

we offer training on internal auditing and this can be completed from anywhere on our remote delivery training ,  we have a trainer leading the training to a group via microsoft teams check out our current course dates on xxxxx

Edited by Charles.C, 19 January 2023 - 03:06 PM.
advertising deleted

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 16 January 2023 - 02:25 AM

Hi all, 

I would like to train 2 of my employees to become internal auditor so they will do the internal audits for us for BRCGS! 

Kind Regards 

Themis 

Hi Themis,

Was there a question ?

eg Do BRC require you to attend a documented training course ?

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,224 posts
  • 1292 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 16 January 2023 - 05:15 AM

Hi all, 

Kind Regards 

Themis 

Hi Themis,

The IFSQN offer the Practical Internal Auditor Training for Food Operations which is one of our most popular training courses.

This full 4-hour training session enables participants to develop practical knowledge of the principles of internal auditing enabling them to participate as part of your internal audit team. The webinar provides instruction on how to implement an Internal Audit system and how to prepare, conduct and report on an internal audit.

The training is acceptable for internal audit team members as per the requirements of GFSI benchmarked standards including BRCGS, SQF, IFS and FSSC 22000.

Trainees receive 30 day access to the webinar recording, copies of the presentation slides, sample document templates and an IFSQN Academy certificate on passing the online exam. All for only $97USD per person!

Don't just take my word for it, customer reviews can be found here.

Kind regards,

Tony

kingstudruler1

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 852 posts
  • 291 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 18 January 2023 - 05:38 AM

Hi Themis,

The IFSQN offer the Practical Internal Auditor Training for Food Operations which is one of our most popular training courses.

This full 4-hour training session enables participants to develop practical knowledge of the principles of internal auditing enabling them to participate as part of your internal audit team. The webinar provides instruction on how to implement an Internal Audit system and how to prepare, conduct and report on an internal audit.

The training is acceptable for internal audit team members as per the requirements of GFSI benchmarked standards including BRCGS, SQF, IFS and FSSC 22000.

Trainees receive 30 day access to the webinar recording, copies of the presentation slides, sample document templates and an IFSQN Academy certificate on passing the online exam. All for only $97USD per person!

Kind regards,

Tony

this class is very inexpensive and better than some $1000 courses I've seen.  It's very good.   Highly recommend.  

eb2fee_785dceddab034fa1a30dd80c7e21f1d7~

Twofishfs@gmail.com

Thanked by 1 Member:

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,224 posts
  • 1292 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 18 January 2023 - 07:01 AM

this class is very inexpensive and better than some $1000 courses I've seen.  It's very good.   Highly recommend.  

Thank you kingstudruler1,

We appreciate you taking the time to post your recommendation.

Kind regards,

Tony

MlissaB

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 62 posts
  • 20 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 19 January 2023 - 03:00 PM

Hi Themis,

Kind regards,

Tony

Thank you for this information! Do you have something similar for other food adjacent operations? We are currently GFSI/BRC for Packaging certified. We produce packaging mainly for non-food contact applications, but we do have a couple of direct contact items. We have some new employees in our Quality area that we would like to get trained. It would be nice if it was BRC specific, but I'm happy to look at anything!

Melissa

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,224 posts
  • 1292 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 22 January 2023 - 05:17 AM

Hi Melissa,

The Practical Internal Auditor Training for Food Operations is delivered in 8 sections:

1. Introduction to Internal Auditing

2. Auditing Documentation

3. Audit Scheduling and Risk Assessment

4. Internal Audit Procedure including preparation, reporting and practical audit examples

5. Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems based on ISO 19011

6. GFSI and GFSI Benchmarked Standards Internal Audit Requirements

7. Internal Audit Exercise

8. Online test consisting of 30 multiple choice questions covering the topics taught in the course.

Large parts of the training would be useful, but it is definitely geared to food operations rather than food packaging including the practical audit examples and the internal audit exercise.

There are some Packaging Food Safety Training tools offered by IFSQN here: https://www.ifsqn.co...safety-training

Kind regards,

Tony

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users