Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 January 2023 - 09:48 PM

My company is switching from SQF to FSSC 22000 for Food Manufacturing. I currently do not have a copy of the standard. I am recreating our glass and brittle plastic register and need to know the requirements of FSSC 22000. Can we have a general register that lists all glass and brittle plastic objects throughout the plant and then an audit form? Do we have to have quantities listed of each object? Any insight would be appreciated. Side note: is there a way to access a copy of the standard? Much Thanks. 

Evans X.

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 325 posts
  • 154 thanks
Excellent

• Greece
    Greece
  • Interests:Food safety, Lab quality, Reading, Online&board gaming, Movies&series, Basketball.

Posted 24 January 2023 - 08:56 AM

Greetings Cmacias,

Yes, a quantity of each object in each area of the reception/ production/ storage/ personnel lockers and-or recreation room etc is good to have, cause during your internal audit you should have them all checked for integrity and also registering glass/brittle plastic in each area will also make it easier and faster to check out. Going in detail may also help you identify if there is an object that could be removed altogether eg you could have double or triple from something that only one can do just fine (simple example could be a clock with a glass or plastic panel).

FSSC Scheme and some additional helpers are free to download from the official site:

https://www.fssc.com...ts/version-5-1/

You can also check out the detailed implementation guide available in the forum store:

https://www.ifsqn.co.../15-fssc-22000/

Regards!

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users