Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 27 March 2023 - 08:31 AM

I have been tasked with updating our Vulnerability Assessment and currently we only use RASFF but when I filter for food fraud it doesn't give me much information. For instance when I didn't input dates and filtered for adulteration/fraud it only returns 2?! So I'd like to find some other information sources. I am signed up to the JRC 's KC-FFQ which is helpful but was wondering if there was anything that would be more focused for our products (starches, fibres, proteins and flours of various crops) and that you can search for the particular product of interest?

I have looked at Horizon Scanning and was wondering how the price compares to something like rotten apple which includes Horizon Scanning and alerts?

kfromNE

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,054 posts
  • 292 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Bicycling, reading, nutrition, trivia

Posted 27 March 2023 - 12:13 PM

If you search the website - you should find some sources. This is a common topic.

sztamas79

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 10 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Hungary
    Hungary

Posted 29 March 2023 - 03:48 PM

Hi, 

here is a collection: https://trello.com/b...isk-information

and an official EU monthly food fraud report: https://knowledge4po...mary-reports_en

Enjoy! :)

Thanked by 1 Member:

Frygana

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Greece
    Greece

Posted 17 February 2024 - 08:27 AM

Hi there.
Previous collection by sztamas79 is very useful! I signed up for a paid service (rather cheap tho) that covers everything (not only fraud) called Foodakai. Saved me quite some time.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food fraud, Vulnerability, starches, fibres, proteins, flours

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users