Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Argentina
    Argentina

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:10 PM

I am chemist; I have graduated and work in Buenos Aires.
I dedicate for 20 years to the candies industry.
In the facility where I work, we have intentions of certifying HACCP.
In the personal thing I have practiced fencing (sabre) and I like the rugby (of course The Pumas). :thumbup:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5664 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:52 PM

Dear Abel,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with HACCP. There are certainly plenty of useful HACCP resources on this site.

I'm sure auditors will be queuing up to visit a candy factory :smile:

A comment regarding yr fencing ability migt also be useful in the (hopefully) unlikely event of any difficult questions.

Best Regards / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 28 September 2007 - 08:29 AM

In the personal thing I have practiced fencing (sabre) and I like the rugby (of course The Pumas). :thumbup:

Good Luck tonight Abel!!

Although as a celt i don't really want to see you beat the Irish, but the Argies have played well!

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:04 PM

Hola a todos Abel. :welcome:

Good Luck tonight Abel!!

Although as a celt i don't really want to see you beat the Irish, but the Argies have played well!

Caz the Argies duly beat the Irish and do I need to mention Fiji. What a game that was, the Welsh were dead and buried after 15 minutes, and after 15 minutes of the second half I thought they would win by 30. I'm getting into this rugby lark. :biggrin:

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Abel

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Argentina
    Argentina

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:43 PM

Good Luck tonight Abel!!

I am so sorry, but for second time we have sent Ireland team to house (Lens 1999 the other one).

At Argentina there are much Celtic presence, as the Southern Welsh Colonies, Scottish societies (South American Piping Asociation, St. Andrew´s Society of the River Plate) and their music: they are not less than 5 festivals for year, the next one is Halloween (I should say All Hallows Eve).
And the pubs, you can drink a Baileys or Guinness at The Clover, Downtown Matias, The Kilkenny,....
Welsh Black Cake is not as famous as the milk jam (dulce de leche) but it has many followers (and recipes).

Many rugbiers was formed in the school St. Brendan's Rugby Club of Buenos Aires. Because here are many descendants from Ireland.

I hope to not have been very off topic and excuse my rough English. :dunno:

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 04 October 2007 - 04:30 PM

I am so sorry, but for second time we have sent Ireland team to house (Lens 1999 the other one).

At Argentina there are much Celtic presence, as the Southern Welsh Colonies, Scottish societies (South American Piping Asociation, St. Andrew´s Society of the River Plate) and their music: they are not less than 5 festivals for year, the next one is Halloween (I should say All Hallows Eve).
And the pubs, you can drink a Baileys or Guinness at The Clover, Downtown Matias, The Kilkenny,....
Welsh Black Cake is not as famous as the milk jam (dulce de leche) but it has many followers (and recipes).

Many rugbiers was formed in the school St. Brendan's Rugby Club of Buenos Aires. Because here are many descendants from Ireland.

I hope to not have been very off topic and excuse my rough English. :dunno:

Abel

Your English is fine! It's never easy when it isn't your mother tongue.

Good luck in the next round (Well i have to support Someone!) ;)

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:02 AM

Abel

Your English is fine! It's never easy when it isn't your mother tongue.

Good luck in the next round (Well i have to support Someone!) ;)

MMMMM both the Aussies and New Zealand out??? (wonder if Graham Henry fancies a return to Wales?)

I'm putting my money on France, their looking good (and i have the French Rugby Team calendar to prove it---them in semi clad poses for all those who have not had the pleasure of seeing it)

Mind you, the Pumas could scare the lot of them....

Abel

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Argentina
    Argentina

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:00 PM

I'm putting my money on France, their looking good (and i have the French Rugby Team calendar to prove it---them in semi clad poses for all those who have not had the pleasure of seeing it)

Mind you, the Pumas could scare the lot of them....

Well, Los Pumas sent Scottish team to house.... But now the Springboks waits for us... bone hard to gnaw. It scares a little. :unsure:

France usually begins tripping and later they goes improving. They should dispatch to the team of the Rose.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:31 AM

Well, Los Pumas sent Scottish team to house.... But now the Springboks waits for us... bone hard to gnaw. It scares a little. :unsure:

France usually begins tripping and later they goes improving. They should dispatch to the team of the Rose.

Hello Abel, I hope we can meet you in the Final. After the first round mauling by the Boks, everyone expected England to have an early bath, but they have surprised even themselves I think. Maybe they can beat the French in Paris. Perhaps I shouldn't have said that. :rolleyes:

Regards,
Simon

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.

Abel

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Argentina
    Argentina

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:41 PM

Hello Abel, I hope we can meet you in the Final. After the first round mauling by the Boks, everyone expected England to have an early bath, but they have surprised even themselves I think. Maybe they can beat the French in Paris. Perhaps I shouldn't have said that. :rolleyes:

Regards,
Simon

Yes, indeed. England arrived tripping to the RWC. The only one heavy challenger at the group was RSA; who made him bite the dust; that made suppose to all that the Aussies had alone a formality before (Springboks also thought the same of Fidji).
Many surprises that push the teams to be more cautious, more conservatives and less shine in the game. :dunno:

Denise

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 12 October 2007 - 01:22 PM

Hello Abel! Welcome to the website. I am sure there are lots of helpful info for you.

Penard

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 171 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• France
    France
  • Interests:Literature : novels, Sci-Fi, thrillers; Rowing; Personal and Professional travels

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:04 PM

Hello everybody,

As a french guy, I am very interested in this rugby worldcup, and every day I send several mails to my english colleagues. It would be great to meet the Pumas - and Abel - at the final, but I'm afraid it will be the 'little final' for the third place...French rugbymen are always strong as everybody tell they are the challengers, not the favourite team...And the english team is very discreet, that isn't a good thing, 'cause they will be very concentrated. Anyway we'll go and watch -I'll watch it in Paris, I wish the best team would win...obviously with a french touch!

Regards,

Emmanuel.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2007 - 09:03 PM

Yes, indeed. England arrived tripping to the RWC. The only one heavy challenger at the group was RSA; who made him bite the dust; that made suppose to all that the Aussies had alone a formality before (Springboks also thought the same of Fidji).
Many surprises that push the teams to be more cautious, more conservatives and less shine in the game. :dunno:

Argentina finally bow out of the championships to the powerful RSA. I've enjoyed watching Argentina, I expect they have made you very proud Abel.

Hello everybody,

As a french guy, I am very interested in this rugby worldcup, and every day I send several mails to my english colleagues. It would be great to meet the Pumas - and Abel - at the final, but I'm afraid it will be the 'little final' for the third place...French rugbymen are always strong as everybody tell they are the challengers, not the favourite team...And the english team is very discreet, that isn't a good thing, 'cause they will be very concentrated. Anyway we'll go and watch -I'll watch it in Paris, I wish the best team would win...obviously with a french touch!

Regards,

Emmanuel.

Hi Emmanuel. Your prediction was correct. I don't know how, but we've made it to the final. I only hope we make a better game against RSA than we did at the start of the tournament. The bookmakers have RSA at 1/3 and England at 2/1. Anything can happen in a two horse race. I will watch anyhow. Swing low...

Regards,
Simon

Abel

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Argentina
    Argentina

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:59 AM

Hello everybody,

Regards,

Emmanuel.

Well, at the end both Bleu and Pumas are surprised disputing for the bronze. It will be a rough match; France will wish to clean the the inaugural game ugly impression and Argentina wants to be removed the "bronca" for defeat with the Boks.
Beyond the result, I hope we see a loyal dispute as it should be in rugby.
Now for Argentina the RWC gave its fruits; there is a record of logged at infantile divisions. :thumbup:

Abel

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Argentina
    Argentina

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:25 PM

Argentina finally bow out of the championships to the powerful RSA. I've enjoyed watching Argentina, I expect they have made you very proud Abel.

Yes, it is so. The objective is not only to win, but doing it well; RSA made it well playing with roguery, speed and a lot of vocation.
The Pumas put all that they could + many nerves + lines errors; and I am happy with what they obtained, I have preferred a little more, but.... RWC didn't finish yet and what waits for us is not simple. :unsure:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5664 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:20 PM

Dear All,

I am also watching the RWC since not much tennis/football going on (no Jose to rely on for funny remarks). Although my viewing days go back to Wales / Barry John time (or was it John Barry?) I have never played or seen a rules book so my understanding of things like phases etc is a bit limited.
However it seems to me that one thing which I don't remember seeing so much in the past is these neck-locks which are occasionally applied. Some seem to be penalised, some not, this is in contrast to American Football (more of a devotee here) where even the suggestion of a helmet twist is usually immediately faulted. The other obvious difference in the physical aspect is the planned destructive element of AF, does rugby have the same philosophy even though not specifically designed/allowed that way?
I missed the opening rounds of RWC but watching the SAs in semi-final gave me a few concerns regarding the forthcoming ferocity level. Certainly not a game for Gentlemen :whistle: (I noticed a few female front row supporters making some rather aggressive looking gestures also, pro-wrestling supporters maybe :smile: ?)

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Penard

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 171 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• France
    France
  • Interests:Literature : novels, Sci-Fi, thrillers; Rowing; Personal and Professional travels

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:11 PM

Dear all,

Concerning the next France-Argentina, the situation will be very different for these teams whatever the results; french people lost their illusion last saturday because of the defeat - it would have been much better to loose against the All Blacks!, and Argentina has shown to the whole rugby world they can be proud of their team. I really hope they will eventually join the Tri-nations tournament or the Six nations rugby tournament - because a lot of these players play in Europe.

In France, we were so disappointed with this defeat that Paris was empty at 2 a.m - with the exception of...english people and "Monsieur Wilkinson", who completely deserve this victory.

Charles C., I agree with the ferocity level - except for the all blacks' haka there isn't any dance in rugby. But what I really appreciate in this sport is that no one contests the decision of the referee, contrary to football (or soccer); and the atmospher between supporters is better than in football - that was great to listen to all those sings in the metro...even when it's completely out of tune :biggrin: !

Finally, I think RSA team was the best team during all this world cup, and I hope they will succeed in winning this final - I've heard perhaps Mandela will be in the grandstand. But that's just my opinion...

Regards,

Emmanuel.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:27 PM

Finally, I think RSA team was the best team during all this world cup, and I hope they will succeed in winning this final - I've heard perhaps Mandela will be in the grandstand. But that's just my opinion...

Regards,

Emmanuel.

I'm quite surprised you won't be supporting your neighbours in the final Emmanuel. After all we are only through the tunnel.

Regards,
Simon

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 18 October 2007 - 12:13 PM

I'm quite surprised you won't be supporting your neighbours in the final Emmanuel. After all we are only through the tunnel.

Regards,
Simon

Simon

i'm over a bridge ......and i won't be supporting them!

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2007 - 02:06 PM

Simon

i'm over a bridge ......and i won't be supporting them!

Why not? :whistle:

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 18 October 2007 - 02:14 PM

Why not? :whistle:

Against my religion Simon ;)

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2007 - 03:21 PM

Attached File  jonny_wilkinson1.jpg   17.17KB   14 downloads :yeahrite:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5664 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
    TV
    Movies

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:25 PM

Dear Simon,

I didn't know hedonism was a religion (just to show I got lost ) -

Attached File  dro0312l.jpg   40.38KB   24 downloads

Back OT, as pointed out earlier it is truly amazing/admirable the way the players defer to the referee, I continually wonder how it was achieved ? Not to mention the ingenious Sin Bin + off-site video confirmation of tries. Don't know if these all post-dated their use in American Sports but certainly something for soccer to envy in my opinion.

Although I have to support England, I fear the worst.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Penard

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 171 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• France
    France

Posted 18 October 2007 - 07:57 PM

Hum...RSA has the most pleasant team since the beginning of this Worldcup, that's the real reason why I support them for this final (and I haven't my favourite team anymore...); I hope I am politically correct :rolleyes: ! Sorry Simon, I won't support english team...

More seriously I think they deserve this Wordcup, it would be a great victory for all of them, and for their country.

Regards,

Emmanuel.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2007 - 08:26 PM

I'm looking forward to a tough and exciting game. I hope it is a close match. I love the tension.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users